sudden arrival

Chuning was supprise my qiliang arrival . She thought that he has already given up finding for her .

" chuning 不要再离开我了好吗 ? " qiliang ask . Chuning thought for awhile .

◁chuning pov▷
I spent one year hiding from qiliang , cuz i do not want him to suffer with me . Should i agree i should i disagree ...
" 你不必现在回答我 . " qiliang told me , but if i dont we might not meet again .
Yes or no , yes or no ? I keep asking myself . Suddenly , i felt giddy . But i just can't seem to find my medicine anywhere with me anywhere!?!? Just then, my surrounding became zigzag and darkness started to engulf me.

▲qiliang pov▲
" CHUNING ! CALL THE AMBULANCE ! " i shook her and scream but she was already unconscious . I could do nothing much other then calling the ambulance , and paying the hospital fee for her

↢hospital↣

I waited for hours and hours for the doctor to come out . I was scard and worried , what if she just leave me .
TOUCH WOOD ! She wont just leave me like that , she wont ! Just then i saw the doctor walk out and the emergency light went off . " How is she !? " i ask the doctor . " are you her relatives ? " " yes i am " im the only relative she knew in Tasmania . Back to the point , how was she ? Is is ok ? I admit i am very worried about her , that is cuz i still love her ! " Dont worry the patients is ok . She is having a fever but the temperature is not high . An hour after she wakes uo the nurse would check her temperature . " upon hearing that i was relief , i thank the doctor and rush to chuning ward immediately .
❅chuning pov❅
I heard something , that sound was quite familiar but i have no idea where that sound came from . I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone , i have no idea who it was as my vision was blur . Slowly my vision cleared and i saw qiliang . " qiliang... " i said softly and weakly . " CHUNING ! 你醒了啊 ! 你感觉真么样了 ? " qiliang ask me immediately . " im fine " i answered .

✫afew days later✫
( chuning pov )
" chuning 跟我回新加坡 , 好吗 ? Qiliang ask me . I thought for awhile and ...

Note : 381 words . Will Chuning agree or disagree ? Read thr next chap to find out . I will upload it maybe next week , first week of school .