New case ?

The next day qiliang had a new case to fight . Surprisingly the opponent team was fighting for yixin so qiliang accepted the case . He went to tell chuning , jiemin and wentai immediately after accepting this new case .

*first court_ yixin pov*

DAMN IT ! The opponent is qiliang they all . I have to strike before i was officially in JAIl ! Hmm probably afew days later . CHENG CHUNING , FANG QILIANG 不要高兴的太早 !

*Afew dayz later_narrator*

It was 10pm . Qiliang was asleep while chuning was still awake doing some stuff . Just then she receive a message from yixin saying :
" 今晚2300在qiliang的lawfirm见 . 如果我看到qiliang的话 , 他就死在你面前 ! "
Chuning knew yixin was going to kill her but she decided to went , she didn't want anything to happen to qiliang . Anything for him was worth doing .

{2230}

30 minutes before chuning would go and meet yixin . She was worried and scard but she still didn't change her mind of not going .
She wrote a letter to qiliang in the dark before leaving .

--2300--

Yixin was waiting inside qiliang lawfirm . Chuning drove her car there so once she parked the car she went inside to the lawfirm . As expected yixin knock her on the back , she became unconscious soon after . Yixin then took chuning car key and drove her away to a wooden hut .

🌋inside the wooden hut🌋

Yixin tide chuning hands and leg up while she was still unconscious and left her there . She was planning what she could do to chuning .

🌇the next morning🌇

Qiliang woke up and notice chuning wasnt beside her . He thought chuning had woke up and was either on the way bringing the kids to school as it their short one week holiday was over not long ago , if not downstairs preparing breakfast . Qiliang then went to get ready and discuss about the case . He walked down the stairs and saw Tonglin , yuanren and enya .

‡qiliang pov‡

Where was chuning ? She wasnt bringing the kids to school neither was she preparing breakfast . " 哥 , 早 ! 大嫂呢 ? " Wentai asked . " 大嫂还在睡啊 ? " jiemin then continue . OH NO ! CHUNING ISN'T HOME ! " 我一醒来就没看到 chuning le . " i said . I was worried , but i was thinking she might go to the park for a stroll and forget about the time ... BUT WHAT IF SHE WASN'T ! Jiemin went off and send the kids to school as i sat down waiting for chuning . But i decided to stop waiting when jiemin came back . We ( me , wentai and jiemin ) went back to our room and check .

*narrator*

" QILIANG ! 这里有一个东西 ! " jiemin said , almost screaming when she saw a paper . Qiliang then opened up the paper and read the note .
The message reads :
" Qiliang , yixin 叫我去你的 lawfirm 见她 . 她说如果看到你就会把你杀了 , 所以不要来救我 . 你还记得在 Tasmania 的 widow attic 我跟你说的话吗吗 ? 如果有一天我失踪了, 我只希望对方好好活着, 不要挂念我, 好好过你的生活 . 我只想说 , 我会永远爱你 . " When qiliang was reading this tears started flowing down 😢 . He thought chuning has forgotten about this but she hadn't .

▷yixin hideout _ chuning pov◁

I woke up in a dark environment . I recalled what happen just now . Yixin message me and told me to go qiliang lawfirm and when i reach i was being knock out . Just then i saw someone that look familiar , i was thinking it might be yixin . Like DUHH if not who would that be ...
" 你醒了啊 ! " yixin said . I just kept quiet , i didnt plan to talk to her anytime for now .

*qiliang place_qiliang pov*

I receive a phone call . It was from chuning .
There was two possibility :
1) chuning was fine .
2) it was yixin calling .

I then answered the phone call , as expected it was yixin .

" 喂 ! " i said
" chuning 在我手上 . " yixin said on the other end
" 你要做什么 ? " i asked . I was very worried about chuning
" 放弃打这场官司 , 我就放开 chuning . " yixin said
" 不可能 ! " well even thought i might do it for chuning but i would obviously prefer finding another way and let her go to jail
" 你有 24小时放弃管司 , 要不让 chuning 马上死 ! " then she hang up .
I immediately asked wentai to check the ip address .

*yixin hideout_ narrator*

Yixin asked chuning many different questions , but chuning refused to answer . She just sat there ignoring what yixin said . There was a masked man beside yixin , that was throwing heavy punches on her , whenever she didn't answer so she felt weak by now . Chuning was already very very weak that she was struggling to open her eyes , but she still held on . She was worried once she closes her etes , she wont see Qiliang ever again .

Note : 810+ wordzzz . Hello guyz ! Itz mehh ! Goshh writing this make me feel so evilll 🔫🔫 . Btw thank you for reading and cya in the next chapter ❣ This is the last two chapter and sorry for the late update tho this story is just so shitty no one would read it