Happiness is ruined ?

" she could be discharge two days later " the doctor told them . They were relief and happy that jiemin had finally woke up ! They then chat for awhile before going home becuz huixian was in their house taking care of their children .

⇏two days later _ narrator⇍

Finally jiemin could be discharge ! They were so happy and wentai promise to drive carefully next time preventing accident . Their happy moment were " destroy " by someone . Qiliang suddenly receive a message from someone unknow , the message says :
" You wont be happy forever ! " Qiliang showed chuning the message but they ignore it as they thot it was send to a wrong number . They was wrong it was yixin but they didnt find out yet , at least for now .

◈yixin pov◈

That message was indeed send by me but even if they suspect they wont know when i will come back ! Afew years later i will be back ! By then they might forget me , my appearance may change but what i am going to do will NEVER CHANGE !

*Two years later _ no one pov*

It was tonglin and yuanren second birthday that day . " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " jiemin and wentai said together . Both tonglin and yuanren is so adorable that when people saw in them public they would tend to stare 👀 . They had a mini party . The last part was the BEST ! They ate cake and went to the garden to play with the kids ( they know how to walk already👣 )

#afew days later_ narrator#

Qiliang has been receiving alot of funny messages by a unknow person after Tonglin and yuanren birthday . He do not know who it was and he did not suspect yixin AT ALL !
Unknown : I WILL BE BACK
unknown : You cant avoid from me
and more others . He did not plan to tell chuning so that she wont be worried

‾ the nxt morning _ no one pov‾

" morning babe ! " Qiliang said to chuning " mo... rni... ng . " chuning replied , at least she tried to replied despite her throat . Upon hearing that qiliang facial expression and voice changes 😲 . " Are you ok ? "
" im ... o... ka... yz "
" After u get ready we are going to the doctors ! U can say NO . I will ask Jiemin and Wentai to look after the kids "
" fi...ne . ☹ " chuning replied

***

" Wentai , Jiemin ! 可以帮我照顾 tonglin 和 yuanren mah ? " qiliang asked
" 当然可以 ! 你们要去 honeymoon ah ? " wentai asked 😏
" Chuning 不舒服 , 要去看医生la . 想到哪里去 😒😖 . 我们先走了 ! BAII ! 👋 " qiliang said .

***

" CHENG CHUNING ! " the nurse called .

*after afew minutes*

"医生她真么了😯 ?" Qiliang ask worriedly " 没什么大事 , 只是 sore throat 😷. " " 谢谢 ! " qiliang said before leaving the room . After they collected the medicine they went home immediately .

🏣home🏣

" 我煮了粥 . " jiemin said " 好的谢啦 ! " then they started eating 🍲 their food . After that qiliang ask chuning to eat her medicine before going to sleep . They then started discussing a case in the living room .

***

They had to go to the court afew days later cuz of this case .

Note : 516 wordz ! Fyi i will keep skipping until 5 years ltr ( 2 yrs already written ) cuz uk 😏 if u actually remember . Cya in duh nxt chap 💕 ❣ this id chapter 13 my story will end at chapter 20