Family day out

*narrator*

The next few days they were actually quite busy because of the case , also cuz chuning is sick . As chuning was sick qiliang had to take care of his kids with the help of jiemin and wentai , he also had to take care of chuning .

*Court*

This was their first case after qiliang found chuning in Tasmania , which also means he has not been fighting cases for one year . He tired his best to win this case .

***

" 哥 ! 我们赢了 ! " wentai shouted with joy , they all were happy too . Chuning wasn't there with them ☹ cuz she was still sick 😷 .

{Home}

" CHUNING ! 我们到家了 . " qiliang said as he saw no one in the living room 😶 , but he heard nothing so he ran up to her room . She was sleeping so soundly so qiliang decided to not wake her up

[One hour later]

Chuning woke up and went down to see if qiliang they all have reach home . She say them and went to qiliang . " chuning ! 醒了啊 . 我煮了粥 , 去吃吧 ." qiliang said she nodded and went to eat .

*afew days later _ after she recover*

" chuning 要跟 jiemin 和 wentai 出去吗 ? " qiliang asked
" tonglin , yuanren 和 enya 呢 ? " she asked
" 我们带他们出去 . "
" 好吧 ☺😉 "

🎢Sentosa🎢

They went to the beach and played with the kids . Enya was still very young so she just played with the sand near her parents . Tonglin and yuanren went to the sea but they didn't go too deep and with chuning and qiliang of course ❣

They had a really FUNNN time but it was getting late so they decided to let the kids shower first before going to eat at a restaurant somewhere else.

🍉restaurant🍉

They order alot of delicious food for themselves 🍖 , as they were starvingggggg ! After dinner qiliang then drove home .

*chuning pov *

I hadn't eat my medicine today and i didn't even bring my medicine ! I was getting giddy , like usual but i would at least have my medicine with me . I was taking care of the kids so i cant faint ! I tired to hide my giddy-ness from qiliang so he wont find out , i don't want him to worry about me againz .

***

We reach our house already , i put the kids into the baby chair before trying to stand . My legs were weak , very weak . I was panting a little and i guess jiemin they all might have saw it , as jiemin ran towards me to held me up and brought me to my room .
" chuning 你没事吧 . " jiemin asked
" 头痛 . 忘了带药 " i replied and saw qiliang walked in 🏃 ( that emoji is run tho ). I wasn't very supprise that he woulf be holding on to a cup of water and my medicine . I ate the medicine and went bacl to deep slumber . 💤

♥the next day♥

" Chuning 醒来了 . " i heard qiliang said as i opened my eyes 👀. I went to get ready and after that we discussed about a new case , after our breakfast.

*after hearing_ no one pov*
( paiseh dk what case to write )

" 哥 ! 我们又赢了 ! " wentai daid happily ! Qiliang smiled and decided to bring them out for a meal .

⏰3 years later _ narrator⏰

Tonglin and yuanren were 5 while enya is 4 . Qiliang has been winning most of the cases nowadays after he found chuning .

*yixin pov*

Well im back again , as expected . This time her two kids will suffer also . Im still planning if i should make qiliang involved . 😏 .

*the next day _ park _ yixin pov*

I found them ! FINALLY ! I have already had my plan , they will suffer with me ! Well what i have to do now is to follow them and capture them one by one .

*that night_yixin pov*

I heard that qiliang would be back at late at night , leaving chuning and the kids to go shopping themselves . Their house was somewhere quite ulu so capturing them wont be so hard .

Note : 673 wordz . HELLO PPL ! Wanna know what happen to them 😏 , continue reading ti find out lor 😂 . BAII 💖 thank you for supporting and cya in the nxt chap !