Did she change

◐shopping _ no one pov◐

" 我们一吃好 , 就去买东西吃了好吗 ? " chuning ask qiliang . " 好吧 ! " after they ate finish they went to shop for their daily needs and things for their unborn child . After afew hours of shopling they were exhausted and decided to go home to rest .

〰5 months later _ narrators〰

Jiemin and wentai was married amd jiemin was pregnant with a baby girl ( one month old ) . They bought a new house and decided to have a house warming party . As for chuning and qiliang they were enjoying their life as they didnt have to worry about yixin coming back , chuning unborn child will be born in afew months time ( paiseh idk how long 😂 ) .

[One week later_ yixin pov]

I am finally out of jail after afew years ! Jiemin and wentai has been married and is going to have a house warming , they invited me too ! That is when i will have to act that i change so chuning and qiliang will think that i really change .

∆housewarming _ no one pov∆

" Hello ! If u want u guys wants u can come over to stay here and rent ur old house " jiemin said chuning and qiliang " we will take that into consideration . " " For your info we invited yixin also ... " wentai said to qiliang . " WHAT !? SINCE WHEN SHE WAS OUT OF JAIl !?!? " qiliang said shocked and worried . " She might change just see first ok ? " wentai said and qiliang nodded and walked away . Afew minutes later yixin arrive and was welcomed by jiemin and wentai . Both jiemin and wentai talk to her and observed her making sure she had really change . After the house warming was over qiliang and chuning left behind to help out and talk for awhile . " 我觉得 yixin 改变了 . " jiemin said wentai agreed too " 你们真么知道 ? " qiliang ask " 因为刚才我们在跟她讲话时有 observed 她 " wentai said " oh 好吧 . "

°yixin pov°

Now that they all thought that i have change for good itz a good time to plot my revenge .

Note : 342 words . Wanna know what yixin will do continue reading to find out !!