Discharge

%qiliang pov%

" she is still not out of danger and still in coma . We wont know when she will wake up . Sorry we have tired our best already " the doctor said . What if she never wakes up ! Isnt like as if she is dead ! She cant leave us ( him and the kids ) alone ! Why must i believe that stupid yixin ! Urh !

∞one month later _ qiliang pov∞

Chuning when will u wake up i am
very tired taking care of the kids . I miss talking to you ! Our house is different without you , wake up please . Suddenly i saw chuning fingers moving i ran out and called the doctor . " congratulations ! She is awake , but she is still very weak . " the doctor told me . I was soooo happyy that she is awake like FINALLY !! I thank the doctor and went into her ward . " chuning ! 你 ok ma !? " i screamed " ok 也被你弄不OK ! 要吓死人啊 ! " i think u ok liao can joke already ! "

✪after chuning was discharge_ no one pov✪

Chuning was well enough to be discharge a week later . They didnt know where yixin were so qiliang followed chuning everywhere preventing yixin from harming her again . " 你晚餐要吃什么 ?" qiliang ask chuning . "Erm ... 随便 " " 好吧 . 你去房间睡 , 煮好了叫你 ! " chuning then nodded and walked up slowly . She didn't feel like sleeping so she went into the baby room and played with them , she was enjoying the time playing when qiliang called her to go down and eat .

↻the next day_ no one pov↺

Qiliang decided to bring chuning , tonglin and yuanren to garden by the bay so he wake chuning up at 7am . " 为什么那么早起来 ! " chuning asked qiliang still wanting to sleep " 我要带你去一个地方 ! Tonglin 和 yuanren 也一起去 ! " " ok ... " One hour later , they reach garden by the bay and bought ticket to enter . They were having so much fun that they didnt know it was late already . They took lotz of photo📷 ! " qiliang 你要回家了吗 ? " chuning ask qiliang feeling tired " 好吧 ! 我们去吃先 ok ? " " ok ... "

∈afew months later_ no one pov∋
"恭喜你 ! " chuning said to jiemin which has finally given birth to a baby girl . " 我们打算来你家住 . 我们可以互相帮助照顾孩子 " qiliang said " 好主意 ! 明天搬来吧 ! " wentai said and they nodded in agreement . The next day they started moving their things into jiemin and wentai house , when they were done packing it was already 8pm at nite . " 我们终于搬好了 ! " qiliang whisper to himself . " 你说什么 " chuning ask qiliang " erm 不是给你听的 " qiliang replied 😏 . " 大嫂 ! 哥说 , 他不喜欢跟你睡 ! " wentai said while walking in the room " 死 wentai ! " qiliang said and they all started laughing . Just then chuning heard someone crying and went to the baby room and check . It was enya ( jiemin kid ) crying . Chuning touch her forehead and notice she was having fever .

*chuning pov*
Knowing that she is having a fever i immediately rush her to the doctor .OH SHIT ! I forgotten to tell qiliang ! i thought in my brain and immediately took my phone out to message qiliang .
Chuning : 我带 enya 去看医生 , 她很想发烧了 .
qiliang : 为什么没告诉我 , 还我担心 .
Chuning : 对不起我忘了 . 😔
Qiliang : 你在哪里我来载你 ?
Chuning : 我在我们家附近的clinic
Qiliang : 我马上到 .
After qiliang send that message i heard the nurse calling out enya name to go inside the doctor . Half an hour later we are done and qiliang brought us back home .

↱HOME↰

" enya 发高烧 , 我带她去看医生 . " chuning told jiemin as they enter " 谢谢 ! 医药费多少 ? 我还你 . " jiemin said " 没关系啦 ! 我们去房间了 ! 晚安 ! " " 晚安 ! " chuning then bring enya back to the room and let her sleep. Then she feed tonglin and yuanren their milk before going back to sleep .

‹yixin pov›
CHENG CHUNNING FANG QILIANG !! 我会回来的 ! 只是等你的孩子大一点 , 我才回来 !

Note : 663 wordz . Thank you for ur support ! Wanna find out what yixin will do when her kids grow older ? Continue reading ... i will fast forward the time to afew years later in the next few chapter .