cries

*no one pov*
" chuning 帮我照顾enya一下 . 我跟 wentai 要去买车 . " jiemin said . " 哇 ! 你要买车啊 ! " qiliang suddenly said while walking he was laughing at the same time . " 有什么问题 😒 " wentai said " 没事 😹. " qiliang laugh and said at the same time causing chuning to laugh too .
Wentai had drove qiliang car once and he was very bad at driving , on that day he was caught speeding and running over red light . Poor qiliang have to pay for the fines , he dont even know how wentai got his driving licences 😹 .

↘afew dayz later↙
" jiemin ! Wentai 驾车 ok mah ? " qiliang ask infront of chuning & wentai " 坐过一次 , 让后就不敢坐了 ! 但今天一定要 ... " jiemin said causing all of them to laugh and wentai blushed a little . Afew minutes later wentai broke the akward silence by saying " 我们要迟到了 ! 快走吧! " with that jiemin and wentai left .

🚦🚦🚦

Wentai was driving very fast and wasn't driving straight on his lane . Suddenly his car turn right and hit a tree , both wentai and jiemin were injured . A passerby called the ambulance immediately . Qiliang was then informed that jiemin and wentai is in the hospital and they rushed there with the baby .

🏥🏥🏥

" qiliang 医生真么说 ? " chuning ask qiliang " 医生说 ...wentai 他 ... 有可能 .... 不会再醒来 ... jiemin 还在昏迷总 ... " qiliang said and had pauses in between , water started to form in his eyes 😢 .

🏩🏩🏩

Once qiliang reach home he goes in the room and lock the door . Chuning have to take care of yuanren , tonglin , enya and qiliang . The babys cries at

***
Qiliang hasn't been eating for afew dayz . Chuning was very worried about him , he refuse to unlock the door , eat or drink and do anything !? Chuning didn't eat or rest well those feel dayz but she still have to take care of the kidz . Chuning had no choice but to call her dad over .

↶once chuning dad reach _ chuning pov↷

I had no choice . Qiliang cant lock himself in the room Forever ! He have to accept the fact no matter what ! My dad knock on qiliang door but he didn't answer . Suddenly my head started spinning as i slowly make my way up , when i reach the baby room i suddenly stop walking as i couldn't feel my leg and fell on tbe ground . Soon my eyes cant take it anymore and closed .

→no one pov←

" CHUNING ! " her dad screamed . Qiliang heard the scream and felt worried . He immediately open tge door and saw chuning on the ground . "

" CHUNING ! " qiliang screamed too and ran toward her . " 带她去医院吧 ! " qiliang said while carrying her chuning dad nodded and followed qiliang .

🚑🚑🚑
✗qiliang pov✗

I should not have lock myself up . If i dont chuning wont be so stress and take care of the three baby and me . I was thinking of those thought suddenly a doctor walked out . " 医生 ! Chuning 真么样了 ! " qiliang ask the doctor feeling regretful .

Note : HAPPY BDAY EN ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ 522 wordz . Ik very less but uk 😏 . If u wanna know what happen next stay tune for the next chapter !!