[ 00 ]

The Seignar family were one of the oldest pureblood families in France; at least thats what Joséphine had been told her entire life.

Her family prided themselves on their blood status, believing like many others that it meant they were more powerful opposed to magical folk who were muggleborn or half-blood.

Although their extreme belief of superiority, the Seignars weren't as extreme as say the Blacks or Malfoys.

Yes they believed their blood was superior to others, no that did not mean they looked down on others that weren't pure blood.

It seemed that the purebloods numbers were dwindling. More and more Witches and Wizards were marrying non-pureblood people, therefore breaking their blood line.

Perhaps that was the reason that the Seignars and the Potters decided on marrying off their only children.

Both families had produced famous and good witches and wizards and had been friends since before their children were born. It was only a coincidence that they both had babies at the same time, an even bigger coincidence when they were of opposite gender.

Yet it was decided that these two heirs would marry and carry on the potter and Seignar bloodlines.

What no one expected was a boy who was so sure of his love for another that he would fight till the end to be with her.

Nor did they expect for the girl to fall hopelessly in love with her fiancés best friend.

Both goals so out of reach, yet both souls determined to fight for love.