Who is he?

I like how my story is turning out so far.. so here is the real beginning! Hope you enjoy it! :))

~Kiballie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the day, I felt horrible.

Like.. not that I felt bad I liked someone, but the fact that Evalina and him..

It just makes me think of what they've done. What he's said to her.

I could just imagine the feel of his hands on me, which makes my skin tingle.

And sadly, I ran into him again on my way home.

"You live here?" Alec blinked. His green eyes were mesmerizing. His hands were in his pockets as he grinned at me.

"Like you don't know," I smiled. Immediately regretting the smile, I suddenly pressed my lips together just to avoid from saying anything else.

He raised an eyebrow. "So.. you don't know me.. at all? I mean, I know we had a bad meeting in the hall earlier, but seriously."

I looked at him as if he were crazy as I raise and lower one shoulder. "No. I don't know you. All I know.. is that your name is Alec. You're dating Evalina. And you know me somehow," I said, watching his eyes glow. "Right. Evalina," he muttered and looked away.

"Y-you two are dating.. right?"

He shook his head and nodded at once. "Well. Err.. yeah. But I'll talk to you tomorrow," he grumbled, turning on his heel and walking to the house next to mine.

Crap! He's my neighbor?!

--

The next day I walk into the lunchroom, I'm greeted by the sight of Evalina all over Alec. I awkwardly watch as her hands go down from his neck, down his muscular arms, and hold his hands that I would give anything to be on mine.

I shuddered and turned, bumping into Lyle.

"Oh.. hey," he smiled at me, holding my hand that only gives me a little spark. "Sorry about that."

I gulped and hesitantly pulled my hand away, putting it in the pocket of my dark blue, halfway zipped up, aeropostale jacket. "You know me too, don't you?"

He raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah. Allison. Right?"

I sighed with relief and nodded. He chuckled and hugged me tightly to his warm chest. "I wanna take you out tonight. Okay? The movies?" he whispered into my ear and I could just feel his breath hitting my neck.

Being me, I would of said no right at the spot and shoved him off of me.

But I didn't.

He was cute. And he seemed nice at the moment. What could a little date hurt?

So I smiled and nodded slowly, before his lips quickly met mine.

I could feel Alec's gaze burning on my back as my eyes widened. Yeah.. he was mad.