Bailey

**Bailey's Point of View**

I look down at my hand, which looked transparent.

"Bailey..." I hear Hannah cry.

I turn and gasp, stumbling straight onto my butt as I look ahead at my dead body. "I-I'm..dead?!"

Hannah kneels by my side and cries some more.

"Hannah!" I shout.

She doesn't turn.

I shiver as everyone walks straight through me and looks down at my dead body.

A black hole forms underneath me, making me fall and swirl in circles uncontrollably.

"Allie?!" I call out.  No answer.

"Lyle?!"

"Alec?!"

Why can't anyone hear me?!

--

**Original point of view**

"This is just too much to take in.." I gulp, wiping my tears away as I gaze up at Alec, taking in his sorrowed expression and sighing.

His fingers curl around my hand reassuringly.

"Allie, we'll get through this," he promises. But I shake my head. "We can't! We don't know her soulmate, she doesn't know and-"

"It doesn't have to be her soulmate."

I stare at him, mouth wide open to protest. "So Lyle could of saved me? Are you trying to say that you really aren't my soulmate?" I ask, eyes getting wide.

He slams his lips to mine and pulls away seconds later. "Trust me.. I know I have the right girl," he whispers.

I glance around the room and hold my breath. "I guess.. I need to save her?"

He nods with a smile.

"How exactly am I supposed to go back to that hell hole?" I mutter, squeezing his hand. "Do I have to die again?"

"Not exactly."

"Then how am-"

"Kill Evalina."

I quickly shake my head and scoot slightly away from him. "No! She'll kill me!" I shout and then press my lips together. Am I actually thinking about this?

"I am just now getting used to this immortal thing. I honestly don't think I can handle killing someone who is way more experienced than me."

"Right," he chuckles.

"Excuse me?"

"Allison. You've had tons of past lives and you're living in the present right now. I'm not saying you'll die again. But this is only the beginning so it's going to move a little faster than you want. Sorry to say this, but being Immortal has more knots than you would think."

I gasp and wave my hand. "What exact knots?"

"Who knows? I've had to go through so damn many of them to find you in Japan, China, Italy, Mexico, Florida.. you get it."

There has to be some other way to get my sister back. Whether I need Alec's help or not.