My Sister's Fangs

Still sick. I'll do my best to update every day.

My apologies if this chapter is short. :(

~Kiballie :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Original POV**

**Allie's Nightmare**

I put out my hand and sigh, relaxing as I pull a stray hair behind my ear. I pick up the long skirt of my red princess-like dress and walk down a long hall. Everything is bright and quiet, but a little bit too quiet.

My pale lips curl into a smile as two large doors open infront of me and I go forward, walking on a fancy red rug. "Rosalie," a voice calls.

I blink and turn, dress flowing around me.

"It's time," a young girl speaks.

"For?" I ask, arms folding across my chest as I pout. Can't a princess be alone?

"Oh don't play silly!" she says and giggles, skipping out of the room.

I raise an eyebrow and shrug, turning back to my destination and continuing on my journey.

I sit on my bed and gaze out of the open window, fingers picking at the silk sheets. 

Princess Rosalie.

I giggle.

Another girl with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door, tears stained on her cheeks and two red bite marks on the side of her neck.

"Um. Excuse me?" I blink, standing and looking at her. She has a bloody, used-to-be white dress on her, the sleeves falling down her shoulders. She pulls them back up.

"It's time," she smiles.

Suddenly, she looks real familiar. "Bailey? What are you doing in the castle!?"

"It's time.." she repeats and smiles, fangs completely visible and she drifts towards me.

--

I wake up and gasp for air, looking around. "Alec?!" I call.

Alec walks in and raises an eyebrow. "Why are you awake?"

"I would ask you the same thing."

He shrugs. "I was just out on the beach."

I bite my lip at the sight of his hair dripping wet. I shake my head and shrug my shoulders. "Have I ever been a princess?"

He leans against the door frame and thinks before gazing at me. "Yeah. Why?"

"I.. uhh.. had a nightmare."

I watch as he smirks at me. "Really. A nightmare, Allie?"

"It's not funny! Bailey was there, and she was a vampire," I snap, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're being serious?" he blinks.

Damn. Why won't he believe me?!

"Yes!"

He walks to me and sits by my side, holding my hand as if I could be comforted by an almost- touch.

"That would be your fifth life. Did you purposely go there?"

"Alec, how the hell could I go back in one of my lives? I don't even know the half of what's going on with my sister right now."

He waves his hand for me to shut up. "Was I in there?" he asks, looking at me seriously. I shake my head. "It ended where Bailey was about to bite me, I think."

"It would of killed you.. and me, being your secret prince, would of charged in the castle and killed her."

My mouth gapes open. "So you killed her? Does that mean you'll do it again?!"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "No!"

I lean on him and bite my lip. "Let me dream again."

"Go ahead.." he says, still gripping my hand tightly.

I can't feel his skin perfectly, but I know he's there.