Chapter 60: Memories

Should we tell her now?"

"Nope. She should know when everything is laid out and when justice is almost there."

Paix came face to face with CJ but there was no recognition on his face. He looked at her as if he remembered something in the past but went straight instead to his lounging chair under the mango tree. His eyes were closed when CJ came in front of him.

" What did they do to you Paix? Will we ever know the truth?"

Together with Raffie and Garrie, CJ returned to Manila after 2 days of staying at the house on the hill.

But after a few days, Raffie and Garrie were surprised when she told them that she's going back to Batanes with her siblings. " It may or may not help his condition but it's a good thing for him to be surrounded with people who love him."

When Grant came to visit them, CJ had a hear to heart talk with him.

" I have to stay back Grant. There's some unfinished business that I have to attend to in Batanes."

" Will you be alright there?''

" Yes, I'll be fine. I'm taking Maddie and Tyler with me. They love Batanes. We stayed for a few weeks fthere during a photoshoot when I was still new in the business.''

" Okay then. If I'll get some time-off, I'll drop by to see you guys."\\

" We'll see you when you can.''