Chapter 63: Paix

Paix looked at the beautiful girl beside her. He sometimes remember something about her but loses the connection right away. What he only knows is he's happier when they're together.

" I wish I can remember who she is but I can't. But I can feel that she's someone very important to me and I am important to her because I can see it in her eyes and I can feel it when she looks at me."

CJ continued talking to Paix.

" I'm going back to Canada. I'm not sure if I will come back to see you."

CJ took his hand and said "I'm getting married Paix."

She couldn't understand why a tear fell from her eyes. Was she sad that she needed to tell him this?

" If I can have a wish in this world it will be for you to come back to your old self and be happy again. Because you deserve to be happy Paix. You're a good man and good human beings deserve to be happy in this world. I don't know what happened but deep in my heart, I know that it has something to do with our past. And if it is, I'm really sorry for not fighting for our love, for nor fighting for you. I will always pray that you find that someone you deserve, the one that will not leave your side no matter what.''

Paix holds his head in his hand. Something's happening. Thoughts and memories are flooding his brain but he couldn't connect them. It makes him more confused... and scared.

CJ felt his tension and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. Paix dropped his head in her chest and remained there for a while. He felt comfort listening to her heart and it eventually calmed him down.