Come Again?

•Natasha•

You.

Did I just hear that correctly? Sometimes I have selective hearing, and I could be just imagining that those words just left his mouth. I looked carefully at Calum's face, just to check that he wasn't kidding.

"What did you just say?" I said a little too quiet, as I'm quite shocked. "I said you." He smiled shyly. "Have you seen me?" I let out an awkward laugh. I don't know what he sees in me. I'm a potato. And we all know that's true.

"Yes. I have, and you're really beautiful Natasha. Don't you ever bring yourself down okay. You're beautiful and you don't even know it." He got his free hand and gently removed my loose strands of hair out of my face. But it didn't help as the wind just blew them back. I saw him giggle at his failed attempt. I felt my cheeks burn up. It's not everyday you get compliments.

"Want to come round mine for a while?" He asked. I haven't got much planned since it was only Monday, and that's when I used to stay round Ashton's, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen any time soon. I nodded and Calum reached his hand out for me to grab onto and helped me up.

"So why did you look sad earlier, when I came?" He kicked a pebble across the path, which I too kicked back and forth, passing it to Calum and vice versa.

"Huh?" I wasn't really paying attention as I was more concentrated on the pebble.

"You looked sad earlier." He frowned. "Ashton found out what we did." I sighed. "He did?" Calum seemed shocked. "Leah told him, which I'm quite annoyed with, as it would have been better coming from me than her." I rubbed my temples to stop me from stressing from it.

"It was only a kiss Natasha."

That slightly hurt a little bit. Did he not feel the slightest way about me. I guess he could tell as he frowned.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying. It's not like we secretly got married and not told Ashton." He laughed. "You got a point there." I grinned.

"I'm guessing he didn't take it well then?" He queried. I shook my head. I don't know why he's taking it so bad. "He even brought up Michael." I froze. I've said too much.

"Michael?" Calum raised his eyebrow. "Scratch that. Imagine I never said that." I frowned immediately. "You know, you shouldn't keep everything in Tash. It's not healthy." Calum placed his arm around me and rubbed my arm to sooth me.

"It's just a memory I'd like to forget you know." I stated. I hate everything about Michael. "I know exactly what you mean." Calum placed a quick kiss on my cheek, which caught me by surprise. He let out a small laugh at my sudden surprise.

"So you have memories you too would like to forget?" I asked as he's never really opened that much up to me before, well, neither have I really. But I like how we're getting close and personal.

"Yeah, it's something I'm not really fond of." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"It's part of life really." I stated. "What do you mean?" He seemed puzzled. "Our life. We go through a journey, and it's unexpected. No one knows what we will venture in our life. We have our great days, and we have our bad days. Its things we can never forget." I felt like a philosopher. Random I know, but I seemed really smart then. "That's deep." Calum smirked. "But true." He replied.

We walked up to his house, there was a car parked outside. I thought he couldn't drive.

"Great." Calum rolled his eyes. "What?" I questioned. He was all smiley and happy, and now that we're outside his house, his mood has changed.