KylexReader (Shower)

QUICK A/N NEXT CHAPTER IS PRIVATE, PLEASE FOLLOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY NEWEST CHAPTER!!! BACK ON TOPIC!!!

You breathe a sigh of bliss, the warm air of your apartment felt so nice against your skin, like a breath of fresh air. It was so cold in South Park sometimes, I mean really it's March, and it's fucking frigid at what? You look at the thermometer, negative fifty. How the hell, you know what? Fuck arguing, you were done.

A sweet scent makes your mouth water, you become suspicious as well as curious. You were crap at baking and you didn't have a roommate, you grabbed a bat from the coat closet and snuck into the living room, you peeked into the kitchen through the 'serving window'. A mass of curly red hair flags your attention, you put your bat on the loveseat softly. You knew how to approach this.

You treaded softly onto the cold tile, shivering slightly, you wait until the hot pan was out of his hands before making your move. You quickly jump and wrap your legs around his waist. Hugging your good friend Kyle. He lets out a cry and falls to the floor. You squeak and fall with him, landing so you were straddling his lap.

You recover and giggle, laying on top of him and nuzzling his neck. "You made me food~" He recovers and gives a deep chuckle. He kisses the top of your head.

"You are the pop-up book from hell, you know that right?" You laugh and sit up, you look down on him.

"Nah," You reply lazily giving him a grin. "Satan got a restraining order on me ages ago." He laughs even harder. You grinned in pride, you were the only one that could make him laugh at your slightly risky jokes. Or any of your jokes, nobody seemed to listen, even though in everyone's opinion you were fucking hilarious.

He ruffles your hair and you pout at him, you get up and help him up. He grabs your cheeks and rubs your noses together. You giggle happily and bound to your spot in the kitchen, hoisting yourself onto the counter. You let your legs dangle as you watch Kyle finish the baked goods.

You nibble on your cupcake and then realize something. You never gave him a key. You stare at him. "How did you get in?" You narrow your eyes at him, he grins sheepishly.

"I asked the land-lady." He shrugs, blushing slightly. You nod at him and bite into your (F/F) cupcake. You lightly moan, gad damn this was tasty. You see Kyle staring at you, completely still staring at your lips.

You brush your fingers over your lips, "Do I have frosting on my face?" He snapped out of his daze and walked up to you. He stopped just in front of your face, you look up at him with wide eyes.

His whisper is barely above the volume of a breeze as he daintily replies. "Yeah, but I got it."

He presses his lips to the corner of your mouth, teasing your lips with a small poke of his tongue. He pulls back and you grab his hair. Fuck no, he wasn't going to do shit like that. You pull his head back to your face and kiss him full front on the lips.

You feel him smirk against your now slightly bruised lips, you almost scowl, he did that on purpose. He swiped his tongue against the seam of your lips, asking for permission. You turn the tables by denying him entrance. He growls lowly at your silent challenge.

How he could go from adorable, sweet, good boy to sex god in a split second has always amazed you, but, hey, why complain about something so enjoyable.

He pressed you against the cold tile of the wall, leaning over your legs and letting your shirt ride up so your skin made contact with the cold stone. You gasp at the temperature, he takes the opportunity to invade your mouth. You gave a hum of delight, he tasted sweet. You had such a sweet tooth, others even joked that you were a sugar whore.