Kyle x Reader

JUST SO YOU KNOW, SOME OF MY, DOWN RIGHT NAUGHTY, LEMONS ARE RESTRICTED AND PRIVATE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MAINLY MY KENNY X READER (5th chapter) PLEASE FOLLOW ME. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!! 

You sat on at the counter of your kitchen, how long does the sandwich man want to take? Was a thousand island turkey sandwich really that had to make? Or was your apartment hard to find?

The knocking of your door alerts you to a guest, you run to the door and open it wide. "Sandwich?" You grin as the Jimmy John's delivery man. He smiles lightly and laughs good naturedly.

"Yes, sandwich. Though I'm not in my costume tonight I suppose. Thousand Island Turkey Bacon no onions, correct?" You nod. "Good, that'll be 4.23 with tax." You take out a five and two ones and give it to the delivery person.

"Keep the change." You smile brightly at him as he blushes.

"T-thank you! H-have a good night!" He stutters out, leaving with a cherry blush coating his ears. You giggle softly and close the door, locking it you take a running leap at your couch.

"Yay!" You fly spread eagle towards the small couch, expecting a soft landing. Until the couch rudely bangs your head against its arm. "Ow, fuck! Rude ass couch." You mutter grouchily, unwrapping your sandwich. You take a bite, enjoying the sweet taste as you lean against the arm of the chair. You flip over onto your back. You take another bite and hum in delight.

You put down the sandwich and skip to the kitchen, you reach above the fridge and grab the chips. Sandwich and chips at midnight taste so much better since you just finished your school finals. You grin in victory, there was only on more finals season to go through. Then its fuck college!

You open your bag of cheesy poofs and smile even wider, you squeal in delight before turning on YouTube. It was time to unwind for winter break in South Park. You finish your sandwich in time for another knock at the door. You look in confusion at the turquoise door.

You throw your wrappers in the garbage and walk to the door, you swing it open to see an unfamiliar figure. "Yes?" You question, closing the door slightly, not comfortable with the shady figure.

He silently hands you your purse, you look at it in shock. Had you dropped it in the parking lot? "Um, I saw you dropped this on the sidewalk while I was having a smoke. I lost ya and had to figure out what apartment you were in." You smile at him, seeing his face being that of a college kid too.

"Thanks so much! Enjoy your winter break!" He smiles back and nods. You close the door and look in your purse. That's why your phone was so quiet. You open it up and see seven missed calls from Kyle. Oh dear.

You hit the green call button. "(Y/N)! Oh god thank you! I'm on my way over there, are you okay?! Tell me what's wrong!"

You laugh a bit. "Kyle, calm down dear, I just lost my phone."

You hear the other line go silent for a moment, "Yeah, well I'm already in town. Can I stay for the break?" You laugh and answer him.

"Of course, but you missed Jimmy Johns." You listen to him laugh as you bid good bye for now. You hang up the phone and wait by the door, knowing him in town meant, I'm outside. The loud footsteps rushing down the hall was the first sign that you were correct.

You grinned and opened the door, you stepped aside as Kyle came crashing in, flopping down on the hard kitchen floor, you roll your eyes and swing the door shut, locking it.