Stan x Kyle Sneak Peak

The last lemon I sneak peeked, just didn't turn out well and needs heavy editing first. With school and stuff, it will be a while. So enjoy this little new peek of something that is turning out good enough to publish. Expect it by Friday.

~

            His heart pounded in his ears, what now? How had this started even? One minute all he was doing was smiling at him. Now their mouths were moving against each other hotly, tongues clashing, hands roaming. He let out a groan as the other's hand grabbed his crotch. Forcing himself, he broke the kiss and turned his head away. Now speaking absentmindedly in his daze.

"Stan..." He was breathless.

"Yes, Kyle? Is something bothering you?" Kyle let out a breath as Stan's hand began to rub small circles. His hand was burning hot in Kyle's hair as it held his head in place. Leaving Kyle helpless to Stan's touch. Letting him do anything he wanted to him.

"What are you doing-hah." Stan pressed a little harder against him, moving his body between Kyle's leg. Kyle's pant felt uncomfortably tight as Stan reconnecting their lips. Squirming in his seat on the bed. Kyle let out another strangled noise as Stan shoved him down onto the bed. His legs were forced apart, not that Kyle minded as Stan seemed to be kissing any protest out of him.

"Shut up."