Ch.3

Thank you ppl who are reading this and a special thank you to living_koby for commenting. Enjoy this update :)

Ace's Pov

I walked in the office with Kira under my arm, she must of not noticed all the glares from the other guys because she didn't move me.

When I seen her park beside me singing in her beautiful voice Body Party I knew I was falling in love.

Ever since Stacy turned out to be a bitch, I have tried staying away from girls that looked like her, but Akira is a whole another story. She's gorgeous and knows how to put me in my place when I'm acting like a asshole.

The secretary in the front desk looked at us behind her black rimmed glasses tucking a imaginary hair behind her ear when she seen me walk in. I've known Ms. Walter for 3 years now so I know she has a small crush on me, but now that Kira is in my life I'm not gonna act flirty like I use to.

Using my gentlemanly voice I started to ask her for Akira's schedule.

"Ms. Walter this is Akira Banks she's new here can we pick up her schedule please?" I asked looking at her right in the eyes my hazel eyes staring right at her.

"Uh-um s-ure Mr. Daniels anything else." She said while trying to stick out her breast completely ignoring the fact that Akira is right beside me.

"No, that will be all Ms. Walter." I said ignoring her attempt of being seductive and looking at Akira who had the look of discuss on her beautiful face.

"Oh, umm okay well here you go Ms. Banks have a nice day ." She said kind of haughtily at Akira almost shoving the paper in her hand.

"Thank you,you too." Akira said back with fake sweetness in her voice as we turned and walked out the door into the semi crowded hall ways.

Once we got a distance from the office I stopped Akira over by a corner so we can see what locker she has and get to her first class.

"Hey let me see your schedule so I can see what locker you have." I said a little husky while looking at her.

She looked me in the eyes while biting her lower lip, which almost made me grab her face a kiss her right in the middle of the hallway. She gave me her schedule.

Looking at it I see that her locker is two locker down from mine so we would be close.

"278B ,that's two lockers way from mine 280B." I said while looking at the schedule.

"Okay cool, so you can show me where that is ?" She said.

" Yeah ,follow me it's right around the hallway." I said while intertwining her fingers and dragging her down the hallway ignoring the death glares from guys and girls.

When we got there I noticed its almost time for the bell to ring for the first class and I still need to get my stuff in my locker, she seen hers and I opened mine and put my stuff in when I heard her tell me her first class.

"History room 311." She said while holding on to her schedule and handbag which I'm guessing had her stuff for class in it.

"That's mine too, come on let's go its on the other side of the school." I said while taking her hand again and stated walking down to the other side , nodding at a few of my friends who called at me.

We got to class seeing that the teachers not there yet so I lead us to the back of the class at two empty desk her in front me in the back.

Class started and finished in a minimum of 30 minutes no introduction like proper schools. We just go on with the lesson.

I gave Akira a brief tour of where all her classes were and where all the students usually hang out when I saw C-slaw and Sasha in one of there many little arguments.

A/N: Well this is the Third chapter hope you enjoyed it please comment and vote for more . I would really appreciate your feed back. Thank you.