Ch.5

A/N:Please excuse the faul language and miss spelling of words. Thank you and enjoy :) (Pic.of Stacy and song for ch. ------>

Ace Pov

When I arrived to class I sat in my regular seat that I had in this class, since I've took this class for 2 years everyone knows this is my seat.

My crew sitting around me just chilling actin like fools. When out of know where I felt a weight on my lap.

Looking in front of me I see Stacy sitting on my lap looking at me with her bright green eyes that I use to think we're simply gorgeous. Now I think they are lust filled and cuniving.

"Why are you on me Stacy ?" I said in a indifferent tone ,I've lost all love and care for this girl the day she cheated on me.

"Baby you know I miss you why don't you and I just get back together and do what we use to." She said in a fake flirty tone ,while taking her crooked manicure nail down my chest in a unseductive manner.

"Stacy stop you know I don't like you or find you attractive at all anymore, so just move on and get off me." I said trying to push her off , but not cause such a scene.

"Come on Ant don't be like that I know you still love me and I still love you too baby so lets just be together and be happy." She said while leaning down kissing and sucking on my neck on my favorite spot while grinding her ass on my bulge.

Before I knew what was happening I heard a cough and looked up seeing a furious and hurt Akira looking at me and Stacy with disgust.

"Excuse me I'm trying to get by." She said in a blunt tone referring to the way Stacy was sitting with her legs in the walk way of the desk.

I pushed Stacy off me causing her to tumble and fall on her ass on the floor. She looked up at me with shock then scoffed and glared at Akira with what I could presume was hate.

Akira still looked at me with fury and hurt in her eyes then walked to a desk two rows from mine and sat her stuff down and sat in the desk.

I was upset with myself for not pushing Stacy off a long time ago and I regret not doing it sooner.Now I think Akira won't speak to me and she probably don't even like me even a little now. Damn it I messed up bad.

Class went by as usual with the teacher speaking and telling us to take notes for upcoming test. While time went on I kept looking over at Akira hoping she'll look up and show any sign that she still wanna talk to me. 

But it seemed like she was given me the cold shoulder.

Class was over and out of know where I heard I slap and a loud screech of cuss words.

"He'a mine stay away from him you new freak."

Looking over where the screech came from I saw Stacy trying to attack Akira who was rubbing her red cheek .

"He dumped your fake ass along time ago so your know one special I can get him if I wanted to so back the fuck up." said Akira back pushing Stacy back while Stacy grabbed Akira's arm scratching it with her nails.

Kira grabbed a hand full of Stacy's jacked up weave and yanked it and threw her across a desk pulling out a few pieces of her tracks. Stacy staggered a bit holding her bruised stomach but pushed Akira against a wall.

"He still loves me while else would he let me sit on his lap I felt his hard on he still wants me just as much as I want him ,so no bitch you back off." Stacy yelled back in her face and pushed her.

Akira kicked her in her shin making her double over in pain. Then she slapped her one good time leaving a hand print on her right cheek.

"But he still pushed yo ugly ass off and looked at me I guess your not his main anymore so I suggest you take your thirsty ass on some where with that bullshit." Akira said while grabbing her stuff and walking off to the door sparing me a glance then leaving the room.

Damn she still look sexy as hell when she mad and that was bad af the way she took up for her self I got to give it to her she "Bad".

A/N: Thank y'all so much for still reading the story I apologize for the lateness I've been so busy lately, but ill try to update more soon. Please keep commenting and voteing if you want more i love to hear from y'all. Thanks again and keep reading . :)