Ch.9

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile since I updated last..summer is over for me so it's back to school..and the story might be put on hold for weekends only and that's just if y'all really like it...I'm kinda upset I haven't received any comments on my last ch. Do y'all not like it ? Well here's the next ch. I'm not sure if its good or not.

No ones Pov

The next morning was kinda of gloomy because of the rain but other than that it was okay. Kira after she got out of the bed she took her shower, got dressed in cute short plaid top and a yellow skort. Then grabbed her stuff heading downstairs to grab a bagel and a mug of French vanilla coffee.

Hopping into her Audi she headed over to Sasha's house to pick her up for school .When she got there she seen Ace about to get into his jeep, she bit her bottom lip lusting over how sexy he looks flexing his arms holding on to his bag.When he caught her starring and smirked.They starred at each other in longing a good 30 seconds before they heard a slight slam of a door and a perky Sasha headed over to Kira's car.

"Hey KiKi you ready to go?" Sash said when she slid into the car and through her bag into the back seat.

"Yeah come on." she said while starting the car and pulling out of the drive way onto the road.

Once they arrived at school they headed their separate ways.

Kira's Pov.

Ace is just Ugh...he makes me want him even though he is such a azz hole sometimes.His smirks just send tingles all over and his voice makes me wanna cry out in pleasure. He is what everyone calls a Sex god.

But then there's Will white chocolate. He is so handsome but I don't know him well,yet he seems to like me a lot.

School has just started back up and I'm already caught in a love triangle.

But I'm so happy my ride or die chick is here to help me get through this.

No Pov

School went along as normal teens walking around thinking they better than everybody. Drama around every corner.Gossip you can hear about from miles away. High school can be so difficult yet so easy at the same time. Though you wish it can last forever when it gets to the end.

Ace was walking down the hall with C right beside him as they were headed to Sasha's locker which was near Kira's and Jalissas' lockers.
Kira,Sash,and LiLi were talking and laughing when the guys finally got there.

"Hey Sash,Kira and..." Ace said while hugging both of the girls and looking at Jalissa with interest. Although not in the way he looks at Akira, but almost in a questionable manner.

"Jalissa and you are?" She said back with a flirtatious yet stuck up attitude.

"Anthony ,but people call me Ace." He replied back with a small smirk at her attitude towards him.

"Well Ace I'm new here would you care to show me around?" She said with a smirk of her own a plan already forming in her head on how's she's gonna find out some details on him.

Akira didn't understand the plan so she stood there shocked at her open flirting,but Sasha just smirked already having a idea of what was going on.

"Hmm..Sure I ain't got nothin better to do."he said while walking down the hall with her beside him. She looked back at her friends and did a mischievous smirk and wink and continued walking with him.

Akira glared at her friends retreating form as she turned a corner down the hall. Sasha busted out laughing seeing the look on her face.

"Jealous ,much?" Sash said while still snickering at the scowl on Kira's face.

"N-no I'm not jealous just confused at the fact she openly flirted with him she's usually real stuck up to dudes."Kira said back while crossing her arms and leaning against her locker.

"Kiki Kiki Kiki what am I gonna do with you... don't you see the plan that she's forming?" Sash said while leaning her back against Cs' chest as he was busy with his arm around her waist and typing on his phone.

"Plan...what plan...?" she asked while looking confused now and staring at Sash with wonder on what the plan could be and why she wasn't informed.

"She texted me last night tellin me how she was gonna seduce Ace, and get him to spill all types of secrets about Stacy, and how she was trying to get back with him, and a little more scoop about the rivalry against him and Will." she said while smirking and looking behind her seeing the slut who she just got done talking about walking down the hall trying to strut in her rip off Louis holding a out of season Juicy hand bag.

"Look what the streets dropped off a hood rat." she said while C bust out laughing and kissed her cheek at the cheesy joke.

"Damn Sash that was a little cruel disrespecting hood rats when you know she a tramp." Kira said while laughing so hard tears were starting to pour from the corners of her eyes.

"Haha good one Kiki."Sash said while trying to catch her breath from laughin so hard.

C just kept laughing until another side bitch of Stacy's made a remark about Sasha. "Bitch I wouldn't be talking with your loose track lookin ass." the bitch said while glaring at Sasha and Kira.

"Hoe who you talking to stay in your place on your back before someone thinks they need to respect you." C said back while smirking at the girls jaw dropping and seeing tears form in her eyes as she turned away going back to her place by Stacy.

"Thanks baby, the bitch almost got her lights knocked out talking bout my hair like she lost her mind. " Sash said while kissing C softly on the lips sucking his bottom lip in her mouth and smirking at the moan that left his lips when she pulled away.

"You welcome baby girl you know I got yo back, but you need to stop with that freaky shid while we in public, save that for the bedroom." he said while winking at her and holding her against him pecking her neck.

"Boo stop people are staring." she said back while trying to break his hold around her.He just tightened his hold and popped a raspberry behind her ear.
She shrieked while shaking to get free.
Kira groaned in annoyance at their PDA, and was about to walk off when the bell rung for them to all go together to the next class.

"Come on lovebirds we got class this is not a bedroom or a private classroom..leggo." she said while trying to break their lovey dovey trance.
They finally pooled apart last minute and walked hands interlocked to the next class Kira traveling beside Sash.

Ace and LiLi were already there ,and Ace kinda looked annoyed while LiLi looked satisfied. Class started and ended at rapid time and it was time to head home.

"What's wrong with him?" questioned Akira as she got her stuff together and headed to the hall LiLi ,Sash, C, and Ace.Behind her, when they finally reached the front entrance LiLi spoke.

"I'll tell you when we get to your house." she said with a bigger smirk on her face.

All while Ace was heading to his Range looking frustrated and annoyed beyond repair . Kira looked at him with a astounded look when he slammed his door and started his car bought to head out.

She just stood their thinking what could have possibly happened to cause Ace to be so angry and frustrated?

A/N:Well here it is finally sorry for the long delay I hope y'all still wanna read this story I'm thinking of just closing the book and starting off fresh... Not sure yet y'all give me y'all feedback please ..keep or early closing ? Put your answers in the comments please and don't forget to vote to show love.. and share the story if you want :)

P.s. sorry for miss spelling didn't check.

Thx for reading!!! -key ;)