Ch.7

Will's Pov

Damn...her voice is a amazing, I can't believe she can sing ,I mean I heard a stereotype once saying most black girls can sing ,but I can tell she's not just another one.

Akira Banks

Her name sounds so sexy and her body is phenomenal with those delicious curves and that gorgeous face. She's more beautiful than any girl in my own race.

I just wanna get to know her start off as friends and hopefully become more if she will let me,but it seems like my fantasy has to come to a end because sources tell me that this goddess might be taken by this low life bastard...

Anthony Parsons

That name which kinda makes me feel a little bit regretful.

You see a few months ago I fucked this chick at this congratulatory party for the game win.

The girl told me in a slur that she was single and looking for a good time,me being a little tipsy myself didn't question it and just took her to a spare room and showed her pleasure beyond compare.

After that we started to hook up more and more me thinking hey! I might actually grow to like the girl until one night washed that thought right out of my head.

Her boyfriend showed up to her house bust through her room door in mid moan right when I had my d!ck deep into her soaked pu$$y , she pushed me off in a state of shock with her eyes wide as does' and started to stutter telling him sorry... and...it's not what you think ..you know that bullshit when you know you just cheated.

He was pissed off and started cussing me out and calling me out of my name he even threatened to stick a bullet through my head if I didn't get out in less then 10 seconds. I knew he was packing so you know I took off but I knew him well because you see we use to be coo until I fucked his girl.

Stacy was a freaky little hoe I found out later she screwed almost the whole basketball team. Kinda sad since Anthony was the captain and didn't even know that.

Anyway now he hates me and I hate to admit I kinda don't hate him as much as I thought I did,now I just envy that he has every girl I want but soon find out can't have. Hopefully I can change that and get Akira to fall for me.

~End of Will's Pov~

Everyone was seated at a table in Austin's deli and was just chatting waiting for a waiter, Ace still glaring hard as hell at Will and Will looking uncomfortable as fuck sitting beside Akira and across from Sasha who was in between Ace and C.

"Welcome to Austin's may I take your order...lets start off with drinks ?"

Said a perky blonde waiter pulling out a notepad and pin looking around at the group.

"Sprite"

"Water with lemon"

"Same"

"Cherry Coke"

"Dr.Pepper"

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks then we will go on to meals." She said after writing them down smiling and walking away.

"So Will how did you meet are girl Akira?" Questioned Sasha looking Will dead in the eye with a small smirk on her face.

"We have AP Art together she was sitting drawing in her sketchbook and I just asked to sit with her the rest is history." Will said while side glancing at Akira smiling when she grinned back.

The waitress came back with our drinks and C told her 5 more minutes in which she nodded and smiled while walking away.

"Ah Okay so y'all gonna be a Artsy couple." She replied back while looking over at Ace who started to choke on his water when he took a sip coughing trying to catch his breath.

Will looked up shocked that Sasha even said that but he was hopeing that it would happen one day.

Ace almost looked like he was gonna combust in anger when he heard Sasha say the words couple referring to Akira and Will.

Ever since what happens between Stacy and him he knew he had to keep his women from Will.

Even though Akira ain't his yet she was gonna be and that's all that mattered to him.

C -slaw got a texted which he stood up looking at Ace nodding at him that they had to go for business reasons so they ordered to Pepper Jack cheesed Turkey and Mayo sandwiches to go.

C kissed Sasha good bye and half hugged Akira,nodded at Will and left to Ace's Jeep.

Ace kissed both Akira and Sasha on the cheek ,even though Akira was mad at him she still cared for if he got hurt on the job. He ignored Will and left with C to their next drop.

Once they left the convo slowly came to a end they ordered ,conversed ,for a bit ,ate and headed back to Akira's car going back to the school before they missed the bell for their last class.

Hopefully Ace and C gonna be okay out there in the drug world where danger is lurking around every corner.

The life of a hustler.

A/N: Hey readers decided to update a lil earlier than planned I got so carried away with the last ch. with the new character Will that I wanted to add his Pov of certain situation's hope that's okay... A Thank You is defiantly needed for special readers/authors who helped greatly with this story I want to give a big shout out to @KERSTINEVANILLA for my amazing new cover she is a simply one of the best writers on Wattpad if you want adult rated stories. Also a thank you is need to be given to @shayshaylol for her help on my characters Sasha Davis and Charles Freeman(C or C-slaw) dedication of this chapter to you is needed.

P.S. Question for dedication : Who should Ace be ? Write your thoughts and Answers in the comment box.

Don't forget vote and comment they are greatly appreciated :)

Thank you all for reading more is coming soon :)