Ch.10

Kiras Pov

Nobody said shid about the incident at all we was just chilling and watching a little tv. So I decided to bring it up I mean LiLi said she was going to tell us when we got to my house so why not. Sash didn't look like she was going to say anything just sitting there scrolling on her phone as always. Then LiLi didn't look like she was gonna tell anything just watching reruns of Loe and Hiphop and munching on hot fries.

"So...What happened ?" I said awkwardly.

"With what...what you talking bout Kiki?" Sash said while glancing up from her phone and pausing her scrolling.

"I was talking to LiLi unless you know what is going on with your bro." I said while looking between both of them while LiLi finally looked over with that same smirk from earlier forming on her face.

"Oh...yeah that." she said like she just realized she didn't explain anything and just kept us waiting this whole time .

"He.." and just when she was gonna explain the phone had to ring...aint that some shid.

I grabbed the house phone...I know old times right well we need it for business reasons so they don't call our personals.

"Hello King..Dino just left Stones trap with the 50k kilos and 20mill. Molly's anything else you need." said what sounded like Ace on the phone.

But wait....that meant Ace is a dealer?!?!

But not just any dealer he sales for my dad!!!

Does he even know that Kingpin is my father?

"Umm King isn't here at the moment but I'll tell him you called." I said a little nervous that he would recognize my voice.

"Ight ,but who is this so I can tell the crew he ain't home?" he said back with a hint of confusion.

Woo I thought he would recognize it was me...but is that even a bad thing?

I mean so it's me what will that change if he finds out.Nothing at all he will still like Stacy a little more and I will still never know his full intentions with me.

"It Misha his cousin who dis?" I said with a ghetto girl voice to cover my own .

"Dis Ace ,I'm kings right hand man in the gang, so if you have any questions about the crew come to me." he said with a hint of arrogance thinking he's so high in rank.When really I'm way better even if he don't know who I really am.

"Cool youngin,but I think I can handle stuff my self ,King is in a important business deal and won't be back for a few days so you will be going through me, he already told me who to look out for in the crew so I'm good."i said even though it's not supposed to be through me per say but through Antonio, my fathers business partner besides my mother.

"Cool Ma, Ill be around doe so we will be talking a lot in the future." he responded and then hung up after I said okay and talk later .

This day is just been going on all types of weird.Plus I still don't know the secret.