Ch.11/12 (5 years later)

A/N: I decided to continue but speed up the story and explain what happened in those years till now later... Well enjoy and comment if you want!!

Akira's Pov

🎶Yeah baby girl your a blessing blessing blessing

yeah baby girl your a blessing..

The way you walk you got it

The way you talk you got it...🎶

Went my alarm on my phone telling me to get up for work.

let me catch y'all up I'm now 22 living on my own in L.A..yep I said it I moved again !! Smh this was the last time. Even though Li Li lives next door with Sasha plus 1 I'm still mad we moved.

I know your wondering Sasha plus 1??

Well yea she got her self pregnant by C 3 years back ,but problem is C dumped her thinking she was cheating with Will! yeah crazy since he liked me so much but to be real we never clicked and he still in N.Y.

So yeah she had a little girl named Milasia but Asia for short. she's a adorable little girl only 3 going on 4.

Anyway after that incident Sasha became depressed and only brightened up when LiLi talked some since into her which made them closer and living together because LiLi promised to help with the baby .

Remember that BIG SECRECT!!??(A/N: read ch.10 again to understand)

Well I found out that Ace had herpes from Stacy's trifling azz. He was so embarrassed and disgusted that he moved away, to get away from the shameful eyes of towns people.

Stacy tried to go with him,but he nipped that right in the bud and told her before he left if he ever see's her again he might kill her.

Sasha and me haven't heard from him since. Some say they seen him on the news for drug trafficking ,others say he recently was drafted into the NBA and signed to the Lakers.

Now I'm a fashion designer for VOGUE magazine and currently single. last date I went on the guy turned out to be some psycho who had a strange foot fettish.

Arriving at the office I checked in at the front desk.The secretary Marie became a close friend over the years. She handed me my morning coffee and danish in a brown bag.

"Here you go Kira." she said and gave me my folder for work.

"Thanks Marie." I said while walking towards the elevator .

Pressing the button to the 23rd floor I leaned against the wall and waited. While the elevator stopped a few times picking up new people . I greeted them good morning and took a few sips of my now warm coffee.

Finally arriving at my floor I stepped out and went to my office with my initials on the door . I said hello to on going co-workers and thanked the mail guy for my orders that arrived.

Once inside my office I put my stuff down and logged into my Mac computer and opened my email.

Not even 20 minutes later a call was forged in.

"Hello Akira Banks speaking." I said while typing this letter to a fellow designer.

"K-ira ?"a masculine voice answered stuttering .

Even with the stutter I knew who it was I will never forget that tone anywhere.

"....!!"

A/N: Well here it is finally here glad y'all were still reading thank you so much for the support I will try updating more. Y'all are truely riders for my story.

God bless !!!

x Key :)