Ch.4

A/N: Thank you sooooo much for the comments and votes I greatly appreciate it and if you think you can make a banner for me on this story Ill dedicate this ch. to you . Love you guys hope you enjoy this ch. :)

Akira's Pov

Ace and Ms. Bitch had me fuming in the office I don't know the history between them, but if she thinks she can still my man she has another thing coming.

My Man

I never knew I would like how that sounds so much until I actually said it.

But it's true ,how can he affect me so much with his sexy lips and beautiful hazel eyes , his personality turns me on.

I think he's feeling me too with the way he keeps looking at me and the way he wraps his arm around me.

I might be falling hard and I don't know what to do, Im Akira Banks I don't fall for guys they fall for me , but why is he so different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ace was giving me a tour around we saw C-slaw and Sasha in another one of their heated arguments.

"Why the fuck do you think it's okay to just wink at every girl you see I thought I was enough for you I guess not."Sasha said in a heated tone.

"Baby,you know it's not even like that I'm just saying hi in my own way ,you know how I do stop tripping you getting clingy.C said in a annoyed tone.

Damn he crossed the point of no return I hope Sasha don't beat his ass in public.

"Clingy...clingy ...I ain't fuckin clingy you just can't keep your fuckin dick in your pants,I don't know why I even bother arguing with you, you don't even listen." She said in a hurt tone.

"Look Baby lets talk about this later we got class, in a few ,you know I love you girl." C said trying to calm her down, he took her in his arms and kissed her forehead

I wish I had a relationship like that, minus the arguments.

I looked over at Ace who was looking at them with a thoughtful look I wonder if he was thinking the same thing.

"Whatever , Charles I'm not in the mood." She said while unwrapping his arm from around her.

She walked over to me linked our arms and guided me off to what I assume was the way to the restroom.

I told Ace an C, I would see them later and followed Sasha to the restroom. Ace winked at me and told me he would see me in class. C just nodded and started to talk to Ace.

When we walked in the restroom Sasha broke down in tears. I wrapped me arms around her holding her as she mumbled incoherent words into my shoulder and sobbed.

"Sh....it'a going to be okay girl, he isn't worth it, he didn't mean the words he said he wasn't thinking." I said in a calm voice trying to sooth and comfort her.

All though I haven't know them long I know Charles didn't mean what he said ,he absolutely loves Sasha with all his heart, she's his prized jewel. I've grown to care for Sasha like a big sister even though she's older I still feel like she's my little sis.

I pushed her back gently and wiped her tears with my thumb, hugged her once more and looked her in her chocolate brown eyes.

"So stop crying girly ,your going to walk out there unaffected and talk to your man later with a boost of confidence that I know you have." I told her make sure she understood every word since she looked drunk on emotions.

"Okay your right I'm going to leave with a smile on my face and go to class with a clear mind so I won't burst into tears when I see him again." She said while wiping the rest of her tears with a tissue and fixing her make up.

Bing....bing.....bing ...

The 1st bell rung to tell us we have 5 minutes to get to our first class.

I linked arms back with Sasha and we walked out of the restroom to the hall on our way to class.

She walked to her class about 5 classes down as I walked into the room that is supposed to be mine.

When I saw Ace my heart dropped sitting on his lap was the Main Hoe her self kissing on his neck.

A/N: Well here it is hope you like it kinda rushed it but hope you all approve ,please excuse the profanity and missing word -not edited- love y'all please comment and vote for more greatly appreciated. :)