1- Yo Osmosis... Take Your Damn Pimple Back

Two years ago my parents kicked me out of the house. two years ago i also got hired at a law firm, because i finished college at 14 because i am freakishly smart. one and a half years ago, i got into a relationship. one day ago it all ended.

i slowly walked down the hallway to get to the place that my boss rented for our company's annual Christmas party. i adjusted my tight green corset, and smoothed down my red high waist skirt. i brought up the green hood that had a fuzzy white trim, to conceal my silky black hair that took me forever to straighten and smiled as i saw the handsome man that connected to me as i got here. no one knows about our relationship. even though i want to shout it to the world, Samuel informed me that not many approve of a boss and their business partner being in a relationship. i took a sip of the complimentary pinot noir and smiled when i saw Sam laugh at something my coworker, Daniel, said.i watched from a far as someone tapped on his back and whispered to him something, i'm guessing, that it was time for him to go on stage.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the annual Christmas party!" Samuel's smooth voice exclaimed over the mic as he adjusted his bright red suit and straightening his white tie.

"Today, i would like to make an announcement" he said looking slight nervous and happy.

"A lot of you don't know, but I have been in a relationship for one and a half years now but it is getting serious. i am telling you all this because you are like my family and i plan on marrying her someday!"he said. 

i blushed slightly, as everyone looked around. i can't believe he is doing this! i thought as i sipped from my glass and slowly walked out the shadow. just as i was about to take another step, i heard Samuel shout.

" Everyone please welcome the love of my life on the stage... BIANCA"

everyone clapped as my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach when i say a blushing "Mrs. Clause" go on the stage, and was drawn in a long, passionate and captivating kiss. i felt bile rise in my throat as she smiled at Samuel, who looked at her with love. Suddenly i heard a crash then everyone turned to face me. i looked at my hand to see it covered in blood as i grasped the remaining shards of glass."Excuse me" i said looking straight at Samuel as my eyes filled with tears and i stepped over the bloody shards of glass on the floor and walked towards the exit. I never looked back and no one stopped me. a bitter smile came on my lips as i remembered that i have work tomorrow and i cant quit because i own a half of the company. so instead of drowning myself in tears and ice-cream i decided to drown myself in eggnog, whiskey and two very interesting bottles of tequila and peppermint flavored schnapps. after all it is Christmas.

**************
i awoke to the light turned extremely high. Samuel must have come and turned the lights on guessing i would have a hangover. lucky for me i never get them. i turned on the couch to see empty bottles of liquor and a letter thrown on top of it all. i picked up the letter but was then brought to tears at the content. you have till the end of the day to get out of my apartment. after all i don't want my girlfriend to see you when i ask her to move in.i slowly stood up and packed my bags with everything i brought here when Sam asked me to move in with him. good thing i didn't sell my apartment like he suggested when i moved in. i took a shower then pulled on my black pencil skirt and red long-sleeve shirt for work, then i took my bags, called a cab and visited the place i haven't seen in one and a half years. once the cab stopped in front of my apartment, i paid him then asked the doorman, George, to help me carry my bags upstairs. i had him put my bags inside then i took my car that i left here to work. on my way to work i called my best friend."hey Eddie," i said in a sing song voice

" Lynn, you know i hate when you call me that," Edward said as if he were talking to a child who asked where babies came from and he was telling them he would tell them when they where older.

"Sowwy. can we have lunch today?come to my office and pick me up?"

" anything for you Lynn" he said after a sigh.

"thanks Eddie, bye" i said then hung up before i got a lecture.

i finally reached the office. i looked in my mirror to give myself a pep talk, then realized two things. one, i forgot to straighten or even comb my hair so i look like a rather curly lion and two, there was this huge pimple between my eyebrows that had a striking resemblance to the one in Osmosis Jones. This day cannot get any worse