5- How Can You Not Know The Look?

"oh Lord what in a bucket of puppies is your bloody problem?" I questioned pulling on my shirt as a period cramp started pulling some conjuring shit inside of my body. If you have forgotten I am still on my period.
"well you see when I just walked in a blonde was kinda trying to take her shirt off the wrong why. I mean, how else would you explain her blouse suddenly sinking " he said, almost innocently to me. I gave him the look. You know that look that you try to subtly (never has it ever been subtle) give your boyfriend when he does something to try and turn you on, but it either turns out looking creepy or gay altogether. That look.
"I am done " I turned on my heal and walked back to my desk, not even going back to the meeting. Well... This could have gone better.
****
"but nan... Samuel is just giving me piles upon piles of work, I can't talk another vacation because of you" I whined in the phone, lying on my back while listening to the ever smooth voice of sponge bob.
"that was for a legitimate reason. " my grandmother reasoned through the phone.
" Nan, telling me to go to Italy because you were in the hospital then when I finally reached you told me to fix the eyebrow you accidentally waxed off, is not a legitimate reason. " I said turning over on to my side then gave Edward a glare when I say him trying to reach into the bowl of m&ms I had for myself on my lap.
It has been four months since the meeting and Sammy boy has been giving me so much work.

" But Ev how else am i going to fix my hair" she wined. i rolled my eyes then started suckling on a blue m&m.

" its not my fault your hair is orange... goodbye grandmother" i hung up the phone gazing at "handsome squid-ward"

"she OK?" asked Edward chewing on Cheetos from a party mix.

" why are you asking me that when we both know you have been listening to my conversation?" i slurped some Arizona. i looked at Edward to see his rather hairy middle finger in my face.

" any who.... Mr. West appointed me as his company's attorney." i said to Edward when an annoying advertisement came on.

" cool." he replied

" damn Edward, back at it again with your exciting answers." i said sarcastically. i looked back at the screen to see Sanjai and Craig starting. ugh. i changed the station to the big bang theory ignoring Edwards protests.

" how are you gonna fix your Samuel dilemma?" Edward turned giving me his full attention.

" well he keeps smirking at me every time i walk by. i am trying to figure out what he's planning.

" you know where to find me if you need help"

***************

I AM SO VERY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND THE ONE I DID IS THIS STUPID FILLER ONE

i haven't really been in the mood to write a lot i kind of just read it and realized that minus the need for editing it is not all that bad. i will update once i get one hundred views its not that far since im at 90 flat right now..

Comment any ideas you guys may have

Please vote

love you guys please forgive me

umm its just a filler but if im in the mood ill update next Sunday

*kiss kiss* Jin Jin

the action portion may occur in maybe the next 4 or 5 chapters right now im just working on all her bad luck.

LOVE YAH GUYS