3- Multitasking Is Definitely My Strong Suit

EDWARD.......

SORRY. GONNA PUT 3 UPDATE THROUGHOUT THE DAY(Hopefully) SINCE I DID NOT UPDATE FOR 2 DAYS PLUS TODAY. SORRY.***************************************After those words left from Samuel's mouth, everything went numb. My mind did not focus on Samuel's smirk directed towards me, nor the wooden desk that my eyes were glued. It seemed the only thing i knew how to do was breathe. I pulled my notebook out and looked on Samuel with the most indifferent look i could come up with." How many carats did you have in mind. better yet, gold or silver? chocolate diamond, rose gold band? come on Samuel you are about to propose it has to be EPIC." i said. Truth, if i didn't become a lawyer, I would have become an event planner.

"W-W-What?" he stuttered.

" And you have to get rid of that stutter before you propose" i said in a sickly sweet voice getting up and straightened my blouse.

"oh and I'm going to lunch with Edward. then I'm taking the rest of the day of. i hope you don't mind" I looked up from the door knob with innocent eyes, then smirked an opened the door to strut out.

Let me tell you guys a secret. Samuel never liked Eddie and to say i was going to lunch with him is like saying that I've also cheated on you through out our relationship. i guess we have more in common than i thought. YAY US!!!!!One of the main reasons Samuel did not like our friendship, is the way in which he greets me. He kisses the people he greets. You know on the lips. He did not even care when he kissed me and Samuel started shouting at him. it went like this.

" hey Evie" kiss

"WHY YOU KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND. YOU SLIMY , DESPICABLE SON OF A -"

" sssssshhhhhh, what do you see in him Evie, he talks too much."

He never liked Samuel and when I tell him what happened i am expecting him to be livid. I walked towards my office, chin held high, and saw Bianca going in his office with a picnic basket.

" Oh! Good Morning to you Bianca" i chirped loudly so that Samuel could hear. muffled curses poured out of his office. Jack pot.

" Good Morning- and you are?" she snapped looking at me up and down then from me to Samuel's office door.

ooh, Kitten has claws.

"Oh! silly me. Thought Samuel would have introduced me since I'm so important to him- his firm. but you know him, always forgetful"

She looked appalled considering I called him Samuel and my accidental slip up.

" My name is Evelynn Urdinov. Samuel calls me ev so i suppose you can call me ev as well." i sighed dreamily just to irk her even more.

" Listen up, you little bitch. I can get you fired so stay away from Sam-"

I cut her off

"No you listen, I own half this company so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" I started then switched my accent to my favorite. Russian

" Threaten me again... I dare you"

I tilted my head to the right and started to scrutinize her, knowing it would freak her out since it does everyone. I saw her look behind me then smirk.

" What is happening here" Samuel's voice boomed

"Just giving her a warm Urdinov Spence firm welcome. Welcome Bianca. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Oh and you can always talk to me"

I felt my phone buzz numerous times

I'm

Out

Side

Hurry

Up

Get

Your

Ass

Here

Of curse its Edward wanting to fill up my notifications.

"Edwards Here. Here Samuel"

I threw him the keys for my Maserati that Edward bought for me, for valentine's day last year. He is filthy rich.

"Do not Scratch it. Drive it to Edward's house. This is how you can repay your favor" I purred making it sound dirtier than it is for Bianca's benefit. I skipped-yes skipped- to my office, took up my bag, said good bye to Loren then skipped-yes skipped- outside.

"Hey Eddie" i said as i slid into his Lamborghini.

He sighed

"Hey Evie." he leaned over, kissed me then started the car and the familiar comforting purr of the car was the only thing heard.

"So Samuel finally accepted our friendship."

"why do you say that" i innocently questioned

" well ever since the day He shouted at me you don't let me pick you up here anymore."

" about that... he has been cheating on me our entire relationship"

The car came to a screeching halt

" and i am going to pick out an engagement ring for his future fiance after lunch."

Edward started mumbling to his self while ignoring the honks of horns coming from behind us. he took a deep breath

"are you OK Lynn?" he softly said to me looking at me with concern

" Yup never better. this thing is happening to me like to every girl who has ever had a break up. I am seeing all his flaws now."

He continued driving.

"you want me to take care of it or are you" he asked calmly, pulling into McDonald's parking lot

" Don't you worry. I got it"

"your gonna do it with violence?"

"No I'm not gonna do anything. I'm gonna let him try to tear me down but I'm gonna show him that i can do better without him"

" i'm proud of you. You've grown so much since you-"

RING

he was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I looked down to see

SAMUEL <3

I started panting. i showed Edward my phone so he could get the idea.

"H-H-H-HELLO?" i answered breathlessly as Edward groaned and moaned, one behind the other. Yes we are making it look like- or sound like we are having sex.

Samuel paused

" sorry to cut your lunch but after you buy the ring you have to come back to the office we are gonna have a meeting with the creator of west corporations. they want to hire us as their company lawyer."

He snarled

"right away" i said still breathless as Edward's moans got louder.

" well your a good multi tasker" he mumbled " Don't be late"

he bloody hung up in my ears.

" change of plans, we are going to the office after we by the bloody ring"

why is this day so bloody long?????