4- Hello World It's Me Mr Pimple

" Yes, I'll have the most expensive one that you have but put it on Samuel Spence's account please" i said to the sales person while Edward stood beside me looking bored out of his mind

"are you sure miss??" she asked a little uncomfortable

" yes i'm sure. just put it on the tab Samuel Spence made here"

"O-O-OK?"

she went into a room then came out moments later with a red velvet looking box

" thank you" i said chirpily then grabbed it from her and ran outside.

" ready?" Eddie asked completely unaffected by the sound of a random person getting mugged in broad daylight

" Yes sir. i am" i said in a country accent. 

we hoped in the car and made our way to the office.

-----------------------------------

" OK i can't take it anymore. what is up with that volcano on your face?"

Edward said as we pulled up to my office and a breeze blew my bangs out of my face . i looked at him with wide eyes and fixed my bangs. 

"stop looking at it!!!!!" i hissed 

"it's not my fault it decided to  poke out and say hi" he said looking in the mirror and fixing his hair. 

"come on. you can kiss me outside" i said popping open the door and going to the hood of it. Edward came out moments later with his "bad boy swag". He came to the front and then looked through the glass door of my office building.

"we have an audience" He said, stroking my cheek as if he were saying sweet nothings into my ear

"how many?" i asked grasping the hand that was on my face and tilting my face more towards it.

" two. Male and female. one is lover boy i don't know he girl" he whispered tilting my face up and leaning in a little closer.

" bout five-two, Blonde hair, blue eyes, small boobs?" i whispered as well, bringing my face a little closer. Edward nodded.

"that my friend is Bianca" i said bringing my face closer and trying mot to laugh. Based on Edward's face, so was he.

" Good then." he said then leaned the extra millimeters and planted a kiss on my lips. we both pulled away at the same time.

"thank you Eddie!" i said to him, taking my bag off he hood of the car. in which the rather expensive ring sat. 

"no problem Evie. Show him what you're made of, yeah?" he said. hugging me.

" OK" i walked into the office, with my head held high and turned to see Samuel and Bianca.

" oh! hey guys. how's it going?" i asked feigning surprise.

Samuel looked down right shocked. he knows that i do not like PDA so i guess it is acceptable

"is e your rebound guy?" he asked with a smirk thinking i would either shy away or say yes.

" rebound? from what?" i asked innocently and did an inner fiesta at the sight of his smirk dropping.

"nothing. any ways the client is in conference room C. go get three coffees then make your way there." he said then turnt around not waiting for any confirmation, with Bianca following behind him like a puppy. 

i went to the cafeteria got one black and one regular coffee, then another black coffee but put whipped cream on in the shape of a middle finger. after it was done i thought ' dang i should have done a penis' i carried the mugs on a tray into the conference room. 

" OK here you go Samuel, Mr. west. that is regular coffee by the way." i started, interrupting whatever they were saying. Samuel kind of just stared in his cup. it freaked me out a bit. 

" so what is this meeting all ab-" i got cut off by Samuel getting up and steaming HOT coffee flew out from his cup and straight to my blouse. boob area. 

" hot!!! hot ........hot" i said in a strained voice as i got up and tried to stand in a way where the wet blouse wouldn't touch my stomach. 

"i am so sorry, would you like me to help? " Samuel said but the small little smirk at the corner of his mouth gave away his intentions.

" no thank you i got it" i said through gritted teeth and marched out of the office. 

I went to the bathroom with the extra shirt that Loren found somewhere. i guess a mother is always prepared. Jut my luck, it is locked. who the hell locks a bathroom door before the end of the work day.  not giving a shit about my pride, i stripped out of my shirt right there in the middle of the hallway. while i was using a paper towel i got with the coffees i heard the sound of whistling which halted my movements. i looked up from my cherry pink bra and say Mr. West.

" are all the ladies who work here so..... eager to strip." he asked in an amused voice while lifting an eyebrow,

Oh sweet baby Jesus who was born in a manger in Bethlehem. HELP ME NOW!!!!!