7- I Know How To Load A Gun. I AM Not An Amateur.

OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN (i don't normally find blonde guys appetizing but......... his hair is long and that's hot....... and he so damn fine)

Before I start this chapter, I would appreciate it if you guys comment and tell me if I should name the chapters or just leave the numbers. Thank you. Now on with the chapter.

"If you can not drive, stay off the fucking road!" Stephanie shouted to a bozo that swerved in front of Christian's car which we were all occupying. After getting our coffee and a delicious piece of chocolate cake at the store(seriously, it melted in my mouth), we decided to wait until after Stephanie's shift to drop her off at my house because we were having a sleepover. 

"you can drop us off here." I said to christian, interrupting the mini rant a flirtatious Stephanie was giving out.  He pulled over.

"Thanks Chelsea." I shouted behind my back to Christian after giving Stuffie (Stephanie as you probably guessed) a sharp look which she correctly took as a sign to get out and follow me. After a silent trod towards my flat, I suddenly stopped, knowing that Stuffie would catch herself before she collided with my body. I opened the door and held it for Stephanie to get in. She did. I turned around slowly to latch the door then turned back around to come face to face with the barrel of a shaking gun. I tilted my head then set my cold eyes on Stuffie's terrified ones. I tutted then sighed.

"I though I taught you better than showing fear to your enemy." I said to her as I walked pass her in the direction of the bar. "Put that gun away. You didn't even take the safety off or even load it properly ." I continued to reprimand her. I got the bottle of whiskey and poured it into a large glass that was hopefully clean and was sitting on the counter. I was just about to take a sip when the coolness of the metal gun penetrated my thin blouse and rested on my back.

"Boss wants to see you" Stephanie said in what she probably hoped was an intimidating voice. I sighed and turned around causing the gun to point at my belly.

"And he sent you?" I questioned in disbelief. You have got to be kidding me.

"What? Is that a problem?" Stuffie asked straightening her shoulders and unconsciously loosening the gun in her hands.

"Two reasons. one: I trained you and two you obviously have not fought in the field before." I said to Stuffie putting down my glass of whiskey. Stephanie looked at me with confusion. I smirked.

Before she could even blink, I twisted the gun in her hand which she released probably due to the pain in her wrist, and pointed it at her. After loading it properly with my unoccupied hand and releasing the safety of course.

"I, on the other hand, is quite qualified to have a job like this seeing as I have been in the field. Many times." She gulped after unblinkingly staring at the gun in my hand. 

"what does Vicky want now?"  I questioned, walking around her.

" He didn't tell me. He just said to get you and carry you to the new den." she whispered, standing as straight as an arrow with her hands behind her back. Then suddenly, like she got a big rush of confidence, she turned towards me. 

" Really? Evlynn? You could not have found a better cover name? At least you kept your last name!" She said 

"Hey I like the name... Leave me alone" I said in mock shame.

" And I can not believe that you actually cried over Samuel. What happened to you?" She questioned in disbelief, perching her ass on my couch after I decided to keep her gun and placed it in the waist band of my pants. 

"It was a.... momentary lapse in judgement. I decided to actually let him in and try to feel some sort of emotion. Even though it was rather scarce, it was there. It was the first time I felt emotion rather than with Edward, my Nan and my grandfather. Not even my parents" I said after taking up my good old faithful glass of whiskey. 

"You did not even feel emotion towards me or the rest?" She questioned. She placed her combat boots clad feet on Edward's glass table. Damn. He is so going to kill me. 

"Nope. not even to you guys. OK. I am going to change and then we can go to Vicky." I said to her after standing up from the "heart-to-heart convo" 

"Yes ma'am" she said wobbling over towards the bar. I think I gave her my alcoholic tendencies. I walked to my room and knelt down. I looked under my bed where an unopened suitcase laid. I pulled it out from under my bed, bringing dust bunnies with it. I have not opened that suitcase since I got here.

I took a deep breath and unzipped the suitcase, exhaling to the sound it created. I took the top off and was greeted with the familiar sight. Black. Everything in that suitcase was black. It was my work suitcase. My tops were black, my pants were black, my jackets were black,my shoes were a black, my undies black, even the grenades and the different types of guns were black. I inhaled the scent of it all, spacing out as it brought a weird sense of comfort. I took out the leather jumpsuit. Just like old times. I striped down to my black bra and undies (hey old habits die hard!) and slithered into the jumpsuit. I tied my straightened hair (they only saw me with straight hair) into a ponytail and got out all my holsters. I slid two guns, as well as Stuffie's gun, into my hip and thigh holsters, then place many daggers, knifes, extra amo and a grenade on to my utility belt. I put on my spider bites and my arrow cartilage earring. Then I slipped on my black ankle sock, my black studded choker set that had three, then put on my combat boots. It's a trend!

 It's a trend!

I took a deep breath and walked towards the living room

I took a deep breath and walked towards the living room. I saw Stuffie nursing a glass of bourbon. 

"Let's go. Boss man does not like to be kept waiting." I said to her not giving her a second glance. Here goes nothing.