8- K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Stuffie in her waitress outfit

GONNA BE SHORT. JUST A HEADS UP.

"FOCUS ON ME.. FO-FO-FOCUS ON ME.... OOH. FOC-"

"Focus on the damn road dip wad" I said to Stuffie abruptly turning the radio off, leaving us in silence. Hey that reminds me.Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence. Except I almost stole her radio... to chuck it out the window. I did not. Don't get me wrong, I occasionally indulge in the high hyena sounding voice of Ariana Grande. In fact, I have to confess, that I particularly liked her songs best mistake, and her newer song, dangerous woman, which tells everyone that she is indeed getting laid. The problem was that when Stuffie believed that she could hit those high notes, she thought that she should try to prove everyone, who thought she couldn't, wrong. No matter how horrifically terrible her cracking voice sounded.

"You are not a happy camper" she muttered under her breath causing me to roll my eyes. I just wanted to get this over with. I ran my tongue over my piercing that enclosed the right side of my lower lip in two hoops sitting beside each other, which I had on along with my spider bites. I just wanted to get this over with.

" Yeah yeah. hurry up. I have places to be and people to bang." I said, slightly taking notice of how much of a guy I sounded like when I said that sentence.

"Mmhm." was Stuffie's reply. She glanced at the radio, then thought better of it and leaved it off. Good.

***

"Aaah. Long time no see hon" Victor greeted me as I walked in trailing behind Stuffie. I took a deep breath to calm my anger towards him then pinned him to the ground with my eyes.

" What exactly do you want Vicky." I questioned, purring his name. He gave me a traumatized look. Let me tell you guys the story of why my precious nickname for him traumatized him. Once upon a time while searching for a newer episode of fairly odd parents with Timmy and Vicky,(two beef headed guys who looked like they took tonnes of steroids but their muscles were natural) we stumbled upon a fan made website.(A/N this really happened to me but with Kim possible) On this website we found a small fan made video clip of Timmy turner and his babysitter doing the dirty. Considering me being me, I started to laugh uncontrollably, singing Vicky and Timmy sitting in a tree, which amplified the awkwardness between the two guys from the oh Timmy's and the right there Vicky's which the speakers exuded. From then on, anytime someone called either of the guys by their nicknames, they cringed and just walked out of the room with a red face. The video was very descriptive and erotic.

"Please do not call me that" he said sitting on the chair behind his desk, while I sat on the desk. I like sitting on desks.

"You did not answer me" I said, taking up a mint from the drawer in his desk which was open. He kept it the same way he kept the one in Italy.

"Oh. Right. I knew you said you were out but I need you to do one last job." He said.

"OH. And why can't someone else do it?" I questioned. I am so tired, today was a long day. I spread my body completely on Vicky's large yet unbelievably comfortable desk.

"Because, I need the best and your the best. Besides, it's a traitor. Your specialty." Victor said, petting my hair.

I sighed. " I'm in. I can't say no to you. I still owe you" I pulled my body off his desk. I turned towards him and leaned my elbows on his desk, leaving my boobs on display and my arse in the air.

"But, this is my last job. I'm done."

"Understood."

"Good"

******************************

I know I know It's short Chill