9- Fugly Is Not The New Black Smart-ass

" I'm sorry but no" I said turning my back

"Why the hell not?" Christian growled, completely fed up.

" Because it is pink." I said with a slight shiver of the thought of me wearing pink. I haven't worn pink since my mom forced me to try a pink dress on for her friends birthday party. Needless to say she had to purchase it because of that bogus saying- "You break it you bought it."  

" Please my mom's favorite color is pink" He begged. I sighed. We were going shopping for a dress for me to go to meet his parents and to wear to the reunion seeing as we were staying at their house for the whole weekend after his family reunion.

" let's make a deal. I wear a blue dress and then you can pick out the heels." I said pointing to a knee length midnight blue dress. Not much to say about it except that it was extremely pretty, formal, had long lace sleeves, had a train, had nude under lining, had a thigh high split- sorry gap at the front and was backless. Look at that, there is much to say about it. Any who, It looked very smoking in my imagination of what it would look like on my body.

"Fine" he said dropping the fugly ass ruffly pink dress. Yikes.  

Because he comes from a rich family, he told me that I should dress somewhat over the top for the occasion. I grabbed the dress and went to the fitting room, while Chelsea wondered off somewhere to probably find a pair of shoes. As soon as I reached the fitting room I stripped out of my work dress that I had on seeing as I went to work first and planned the charity event that the company was hosting. I did everything today, so all that was left to do was to wait back for the confirmation of the guests who were invited. That reminds me..

" Chelsea?" I said while pulling up my dress over my purple bra and black panties. Hey we can't match underwear all the time. I took the bra off then pulled the dress up again. 

He sighed. " Yes?" 

" Are you coming to the charity event being held by my company?" I questioned, reaching behind my neck and under my hair to button the key hole back. I looked in the mirror in the fitting room and turned a little to the side. Damn my arse looks good in this dress. 

" Yes" He said pacing outside my fitting room. I could see his shadow moving back and forth. I turned towards the mirror and fluffed my boobs. Whoa, those looked good in this dress too. 

" OK make sure to RSVP." I said opening the fitting room causing Chelsea to look up from where he was sitting. He stopped pacing a couple of seconds back and sat on the sofa that was there. I tilted my head to the side, taking notice of how his eyes wear glued to my chest. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on my hips. I started to tap my feet. 

"You gonna be done anytime soon?" I asked causing his eyes to flicker to mine. He looked a little surprised to see my face. What did he expect? My head to magically not be attached to my body so that he could ogle me?  

" Um.... I like it" He said standing up and looking at me from head to toe. 

" I could see that" I responded. Chelsea looked away from me in embarrassment, focusing his eyes on the mirror. His lips separated as he stared at my exposed back and at my arse (told you it looked great in this dress) through the mirror. 

"Found the shoes?" I asked, breaking his concentration I guess.

" Yeah" he said not making an attempt to hand them to me.

" Can I try them on?" I asked after a few seconds of silence. 

" Oh....... OHHH. Yeah sure" he said handing me a nude pair of pumps

" Thanks" I said, resting my hands on his shoulder to steady myself and slipping the heels on. I turned away from him towards the full length mirror in the fitting room. His eyes still glued to my back. Is my back really that interesting? All that is there was skin, a beauty spot, my two back dimples, my back pimple piercings and three tattoos. One is on the base of my neck. It is the avenged seven fold sign. But he couldn't see that since my hair was out. My favorite band. One is on my side that stretches across the front all the way to my other side. It was a sign of healing and protection from outside spirits. I don't know how to describe it but it raps around my body to like halfway around my back. It starts on the right side of my back, goes to the front between my boobs and stretches to the left side of my boobs.Lastly, there was one on either side of my back dimples. I classify them as on since I got them at one time. From a far it just looks like wings on either side of them with intricate designs around them, leading to between and above my dimples where a pair of crossbones, which I made sure where two bones from the throat,lies with a big dahlia flower in the center, which simply means be warned.  But, if you look closely, you'll notice that the "intricate designs", were weapons. From bullets to mallets to axes to daggers, etc.

" Looks good, We'll take it?" I questioned turning to face Chelsea's dazed eyes.

" We'll take it."