Same way?

"Guys it's been a long week. Go home" Cragen dismisses them.
"You guys wanna go out get some drinks?" Finn asks.
"I'm in" Elliott says. "Liv? "
"Yeah sure". She replies not taking her eyes off the screen, not aware of what she had agreed to.
"Liv? You okay?" He asks.
"Yep. Done" She says.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing" she says sharply as slams down her laptop.

*at the bar*
They all order their drinks. The bar tender brings their drinks. Liv gets out her purse. She gives the money to the man. Elliott puts his hand over hers and pays for both of their drinks.
"I got it" he says. She smiles.
They all sit down on a table.
There is no much conversation, just small talk. Finn gets up to get the second round of drinks. He brings 20 shots of tequila. They all neck the first. Munch gives in and bows out. "I'm done"
Finn, Elliott and Liv finish of the shots. By now hey are completely pissed.
"I gotta go, see you guys Monday" Finn leaves.
"Third round?" Elliott suggests.
"Are you trying to get me drunk stabler?" She replies.
"What even more than you are now?"
Liv laughs.

*Elliott's thoughts*
She is so beautiful. I love her laugh. And her smile. I love every little thing about her. She is gorgeous. I wish I could just kiss her right here. Right now. God Elliot! Snap out of it!

"What?" Liv says.
"What?" Elliott confused.
"Why were you staring at me?!" She says laughing punching his arm lightly.
Elliott wasn't aware he was staring. He got lost in her beautiful brown eyes.

*Olivia's thoughts*
Was he staring at me? Or did I have something on my face? His eyes are beautiful. Ocean blue. I get lost in them. Wait, he was staring at me! What do I do!?

" Ha now your staring!" He jokes.
"No I wasn't! " she playfully pushes him again.
They finish the shots. Now neither of them are aware of what they were doing.
"We should go home" Liv says.
"Yeah. I'll drive" Elliott jokes as he stands up to leave, he falls into Liv. They both laugh historically.

They call a cab and wait outside. They stop at Liv's apartment.
"I'll walk you up" Elliott says. He is protective of Olivia. Not only because she is his partner and best friend, he really did care about her. They get to her apartment door.
She fumbles to find the keys , she drops them on the floor. She bends down to pick them up. Elliott checks her out. She opens the door.
"You coming in?" She asks.
Elliott walks in and crashes on the sofa. Liv joins him.
"El can I tell you something? "
"Anything"
"You are my bestist friend in the entire world. I love you very much" Liv laughs and let's her body fall on his. She is more drunk than he is.
Elliott looks at her. She smiles.
"I love you too"
"Really?" She asks.
"Really, but not in the way you do". He replies.
"Huh?"
"Doesn't matter"
"No tell me!"
"I know you love me. But not the same way as I love you"
"How do you know that the way I love you isn't the same way as the way that you love me?" She says. She isn't really making much sense... But somehow the message got through.
Her fridge covers her face as she leans towards him. Their lips lock as they kiss. Elliott pulls back.
"What?" He says.
"Shut up" she grabs his face and pulls him closer. He puts arms around and picks her up. She giggles as he carries her to the bedroom. He puts her down on the bed and climbs on top of her...