Morining

Liv's head pounds as she opens her eyes. She looks down to find herself completely naked with a muscular arm wrapped around her. She looks over to find Elliott also naked laying next to her.
"Elliott" she shakes him. "Elliott" she shakes him again. He groans as he opens his eyes. They widen in suprise as he sees that Liv was laying there with nothing on.
"El did we-?"
"I don't know I can't remember". They both sit forward.
"Oh god!" She exclaims as she runs to the other side of the room to get her robe.
"What's the matter? " He asks as he stands and walks towards her.
"Elliott this can't happen! As much as I want it to-" he cuts her off with a kiss.
"I want it. You want it. What's the problem? " he asks.
"Kathy-"
"We are divorced"
"Ok then Cragen?"
"Screw him! Actually wait. Not screw him. Screw you" he says as he picks her up and throws her on the bed. Olivia laughs at his play on words.
He lays on top of her and un ties her robe.
"El we were drunk"
"So. We aren't now. And I know I want this!"
She kisses him "I know but-"
He kisses her "Shut up" he jokes as he kisses down her neck....

Elliot and Olivia have been dating for a few weeks now, and have been keeping it low key. They aren't ready yet to disclose, but it will come up sooner or later, been as they can hardly keep their hands off of each other in the precinct...

Elliot wakes up to Olivia kissing his cheek.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" she smiles
"It's okay. I don't mind waking up to you" he kisses her back.
*Ring Ring. Ring Ring*
"shit" Elliott says as he picks up his phone. "Stabler" he answers.
"Your kidding... yeah I know but... but you said... yes captain...ok...ok...yeah...bye" he slams his phone on the dresser.
"What's up?" She asks.
"We have to go in today"
"What! He gave us the weekend off!"
"I know but he wants us there in 20" he gets off of Liv and gets dressed. So does Liv. She goes to the bathroom to get washed. When she comes out Elliott goes in. They walk down stairs to call call for a cab.
"I'll say I picked you up on the way" Elliott says with his cheeky grin.