Threat

" Liv. Liv? Can you hear me?" Elliot holds her in his arms.
" Yeah" she says looking around confused.
"What happened?" She asks
"I think you blacked out. Do you want to go to hospital?" He asks
"I think I've had enough of the hospital!" She says.
She gets up and walks out. She walks down the court house.
"Detective Benson. Detective Benson. Any comments? " a reporter asks as a crowd of press surround her.
She ignores them and walks down the street. The reporters follow her.
"She's not taking questions at this time" Elliot says.
But one reporter persists to push her way to Olivia. He puts his arm out to stop her following her further.
"Mr stabler. How do you feel about the verdict?" A reporter asks.
He gives her a harsh look. And walks away. He runs down the street to catch up with Olivia.
"Liv let me drive you home" he says with his hand on her shoulder.
"No. El, I'm fine walking thanks"
She begins to walk faster as the tears fall down her face. Elliot stands there watching her walk away.
Her head is filled with a thousand thoughts. Different voices telling her what to do. She ignores them and continues to walk straight. She reaches her apartment. But she continues to walk. She walks for what seems to be hours. She reaches the precinct. She walks inside and presses the elevator button. It opens. It is filled with people. They all stair at her and begin to wisper. She feels paranoid. Everyone talking about her. Looking at her. The elevator finally reaches her floor. She walks out and into the squad room. She sits down at her desk and turns on her computer.
"Liv what are you doing here?  I gave you the day off!" Cragen says.
"Cap I'm fine" she replies.
"Olivia go home"
"Cap I'm fine I don't need to"
"Olivia that's an order. Go home"
She shoots him a dirty look and puts on her coat.
At that moment Elliot walks in.
"Liv thank god you're ok. I didn't know where you went. I was looking for you" he says as he walks over to her and tries to hug her.  She pushes him off.
"I'm fine" she says.
A man with a bunch of roses walk in. " Delivery for a Ms Benson " he says.
" That's me" she says confused.
The man puts them on the desk and leaves.
She picks up the card. She begins to feel sick. The thoughts come back into her head. She drops the card. It lands on he table. Cragen picks it up and reads it alloud.

Olivia. You were wrong to mess with our brother. You will be sorry. We're coming for you.

"Who are these from?" He asks.
" I don't know" she says sharply.
" Liv? Are you ok?" Elliot says putting his hand on her shoulder. She gets lost in a thought. She stairs into space.
"Liv?"
"What. I'm fine" she says  shrugging him off her. She goes to walk away.
"Liv where are you going?" He says.
"Home"
Elliot looks at Cragen. He instantly knew that Elliot was going to run after her, with permission or not. Cragen nods. Elliot runs after her. By the time he meets up with her she is half way down the street.
"Liv you can't just run away from this" he says grabbing her arm and turning her around.
"Watch me" she turns back around and continues to walk.
He runs around her and stops in front of her.
" Liv that's was a death threat. You need to go into protective custody! " He says.
"No. I need you to leave me alone" she says trying to push past him. He just stands there and the power of his muscles alone causes her to remain where she is.
"Liv. Let me help you stop pushing me away" he says pulling her into a hug. This time she doesn't resist. Their body's pressed against each other. They fit perfectly like two halves re-united. They hold each other close. He kisses the top of her head. She squeezes him tighter.  She keeps her head on his chest.  She herd his heart beating out of his chest at 100mph. She looks up at him. She gets lost in his piercing blue eyes. He looks down at her dark mysterious brown eyes. He gently holds her face and pulls her into a kiss. Their lips touched elegantly as he pulls her closer by her waist. The moment felt like it lasted a life like.
She pulls away and smiles up at him.
"Let me love you" he wispers.
"Ok" she replies. She holds his hand and they walk up the street.