I love you

They walked into the squad room.
" Why did you call us in cap?" Elliot asks.
"A new case. A serial rapist is on the loose. I think that is more important than whatever you had planed this weekend" Cragen walk into his office.
Olivia and Elliot sit down at their desk. Liv looks across at Finn trying to fit a giant donught in his mouth. She laugh at his failed attempt. Finn catches her laughing and laughs with her. Elliot looks over so see them making eye contact. After all, Elliot is the jealous type.
"Do you want a coffee?" She asks.
"No. Thank you" he replies.
Liv walks over to the coffee machine. She drops a spoon and bends over to pick it up. Finn smiles as he checks out her ass.
Elliot being the jealous type, "Finn maybe if you stop looking at Liv's ass and concentrate on those files you'd get more work done" he says, his blood boiling.
Olivia turns to look at Elliot. She could see the anger in his face. Finn didn't reply. She sits down at her desk. Cragen walks back into the squad room. " I need to speak with you both now I'm my office please" he says sharply.
They both follow him into his office like naughty school children.
"Would either of you like to tell me what the hell is going on?!" He yells.
Liv and El both look confused.
"What?" Elliot asks.
"What's going on between you too?"
"Nothing" they both say. They knew that they had to lye.
"Well can you tell me why you both reak of booze and are wearing each others coats?" Olivia and Elliot look at each others backs. Olivia's says *Stabler* and Elliot's  says *Benson*.
They look at each other.
"Well Elliot came back to mine last night. To go over some files. And we fell asleep at the table. He asked to take a shower this morning. We must of just mistaken them" Olivia knew how to lie. And surprisingly she was good at it. She didn't like doing it. But she was good at it. She could convince anyone she was fine even If something was tearing her apart.
"Ok then. Well just swap back and get back to work will you?!" Cragen dismisses them.
"No wonder this felt tight!" Elliot jokes!
"You better not of stretched it! Fat ass!" She laughs back.
"Well, it's a good job it was your coat and not your jeans then!"
"Yeah, with an ass like that you would have to buy me new ones!"
"Only if I got to watch you try them on!" He laughs
She playfully pushes him as she shakes her head at his comment.

*later that day*.

"A man who fits our description has been seen in central park. I need you all out there" Cragen says.
The squad leave to go to the park. Munch walks with Finn on one side of the park. Elliot and Olivia walk on the other.
"Cap I see him" Liv says through the wire.
"Go get him". Cragen says.
"Liv ill go round" El says as he walks around the perp.
"Hey, can I speak with you" Liv flashes her badge.
"Are you the police? " he asks.
"Yes" she answers. She really wonders about these perps! I have a badge dumbass of course in the police!
He begins to run. Stabler tackles him to the ground as Finn and Munch run to them as back. The man is on the floor but reaches for his waist.
*BANG*BANG*.
"LIV!" Elliot shouts as she falls to the floor. He runs to her. He holds her in his arms.
"Liv. It ok I'm here" with tears running down his face. "CALL A BUS!!!" He yells.
"Oh my god Liv!"
She leans forward and wispers
"I love you" in his ear as she takes her last breath.