Unconcious

Elliot still frantically driving home praying Liv was ok. He stops at another red light.
*ring ring*
He answers the phone.
El? It's Finn. You need to get yo ass to Liv's apartment now!
Yeah I know I'm on my way there now.
I know why you went of on mike earlier.
You do?
Yeah man. He just confessed. He said you should "get home to protect her". I think Liv could be in trouble. I'll send back up to her apartment.
Ok thanks Finn. Bye.

" Shit! " Elliot yelled.
It took Elliot 10 minutes to get to Liv's apartment. It felt like hours. He pulls up outside. He sees her living room light is on. He runs to the elevator but it was broken. He ran up 6 flights of stairs. He got to the door. He used his spare keys to open the door. He rushes in to find the place trashed. He runs into the bedroom to find Liv laying there naked with cuts and bruises all over her body.
"Son of a bitch" Elliot says under his breath. He runs over to her. He holds her limp unconscious body as he cries out. He sees that she is beeding from her vagina.
"No" Elliot says. He looks down her body. Every inch covered in a bruise, cut or burn. After 5 minutes of him holding her batterd body, back up finally arrives. Elliot covers her in a blanket to keep her modest.
" In here" he yells. Cragen walks through the door with Finn. Elliot looks up at them, his eyes puffy and red from all of the crying. He picks up her unconscious body and carries her into the living room. Everyone saw the hurt on his face. He didn't care. It didn't bother him that everyone had just seen his most vulnerable side. He places her on the gurney and follows the paramedics as they carry her out. She was the love of his life. Everyone could see that.
"Elliot" Cragen says grabbing his arm. "Go with Liv in the bus. Well meet you there".
He cried the whole ride to the hospital. Watching his one true love being slowly taken from him. He couldn't take it. How could this have happened! In the matter of a week! She has been shot... And now this!
When they arrive at the hospital they carry her into surgery straight away.