Protect

A week has passed and Liv is still in the hospital under supervision. Elliot went back to work. He walks into the squad room.
"Where is he?" He yells.
"Nice to see you too Elliot. How's liv" Finn says.
"Better. WHERE IS HE! " he yells.
"In there" Finn points.
" El, I think this is too personal for you to work" Cragen says grabbing his arm.
"No. Get of me!" Elliot barges into the interrogation room.
He pulls out a chair and sits on it backwards.
"Micheal Brown. Elliot Stabler.  Elliot Stabler.  Michael Brown. I'm sure you will have fun!" Munch jokes as he leaves the room.
"Hey Mike. Can I call you mike."
He nods.
"So mike. We have a problem her. You see. You shot a cop. Not only a cop. But my partner" Elliot proceeds to walk closer to him. "Not only my partner. But my best friend" he moves closer to him. Mike backs off. "Not only my best friend. But.." he gets closer. " my girlfriend.  But not only that. Mike. The mother of my child! And guess what happens to that child mike.  Guess what happened. You killed it. You killed my baby mike. Yeah so here's the deal..."
Out side Cragen Finn and Munch watch Elliot. "I can't here what he's saying. Get him outta there" Cragen says.
Before they can do anything. Mike wispers in Elliot's ear.
"You son of a bitch dumb bastard ass wipe! How dare you!" Elliot goes mad pounding, kicking punching him to the ground.
"Ay ay...Elliot!" Finn pulls him back.
They put Mike in another room.
"Elliot what's the matter with you?" Cragen asks.
"Son of a bitch!" Elliot shouts as he checks his phone.  It's a message from Liv.

Hey El. They say I'm good to go. I'm leaving the hospital now. Meet you at home.
Liv xx

Elliot runs outside to his car. And frantically drives home. It's a typical rush hour, roads packed with cars.

Hey El. Just wondering when you'll be here. I'm waiting. What do you want for dinner tonight?
Liv xx

*back at the precinct*

"Come on you had to say something to piss him of like that!" Finn says
Mike wispers to his lawyer. He nods.
"if he tells you. You will cut him a deal"
"We will see"
He nods again
"He blamed me for killing his baby and almost killing his girlfriend. I said. Well next time I'll shoot straigher and it won't be almost"
Finn looks at Cragen confused.
"Then I laughed and said. I hear she's leaving the hospital.  I'd go home and protect her if I were you"