Opposites Attract (A Dean Ambrose story!)

Skye Blackwood bounced around backstage, bored with no one to talk to.

"Hmph.." She thought, frowning. All of her friends were busy, Her match with Aksana had finished in a record breaking 40 seconds (Aksana can't really wrestle anyways). Best thing to do? Make new friends.

She had wandered back into the 'forbidden' areas of backstage. Confused and lost, she ran head first into a black bullet proof vest...

Skye is WWE's newest diva, coming from Ring of Honor. She's been given the title of RAW's Sunshine Princess, because of her demeanour. She's hyper, cheerful...Kind of like a real world Pinkie Pie. One day, She runs into The Shield's leader, Dean Ambrose, while on search for something to do. Dean is a no nonsense, cold hearted guy who claims he doesn't need love. But, something about Skye keeps him up at night, which leaves him wondering why.

-- - - - - - - - -

Hello, lovelies! :3 Allipon here with a WWE story for you guys.

So, recently, I've fallen in love with The Shield. This story in particular is about the leader, Dean Ambrose. (Also may or may not feature Seth Rollins...I'm still debating that.)

Disclaimer, I don't own anybody but my OC, Skye Blackwood! The girl on the cover kind of shows you what Skye looks like. (That cover sucks, really...>_> ) I believe that's pretty much all I have. Please vote and comment, I loooooove feedback! <3 . Bye bye!