01 ; new friends?

Chapter One:

New Friends?

Skye stared upwards at the tall figure, backing up a bit.

“Watch where you’re fucking going.” He growled, pushing past her. Skye pouted softly, rubbing the back of her neck. “No, need to get cursey about it…”

“What’s your name? My name’s Skye!” She seemed to brush that off, hopping behind the guy. “Dean. That’s all you need to know.” He continued to walk to the catering table for a bottle of water. Skye remained persistent, standing right under him. “Nice to meet you! I think I’ve heard of you. You’re in The Shield, right? That’s awesome! I used to know Seth back in the indies. We don’t see each other much, though. Is h—“ Dean stopped her mid sentence.

“Please…Shut up.” He stated. “You’re talking entirely too much…whatever your name is.”

Skye didn’t let this phase her jovial mood. Instead, She attached to the man more. “My name’s Skye! Didn’t you hear me when I said it before?” Dean groaned, rolling his eyes.

Dean’s POV.

What is wrong with this girl? Is it legal to be this goddamn happy about everything?

“No, Obviously I didn’t hear it.” I said, intending to return back to my locker room. She started to ramble on and on about her name and her past ring names. Good lord, How can one person talk to much? I mean, She isn’t even talking, She’s just rambling.

I glanced back at her, analyzing her face. She had a cute face. Nice eyes. Her hair was tied into a small ponytail, seeing as her hair obviously wasn’t that long. Now that I look at her, I remember her back in CZW. Never talked to her. She was fucking insane, that’s why. Talk about your anger problems, She used to destroy locker rooms. I heard she got kicked out of TNA because she was crazy. Of course, Vince hires the girl here.

“Helloooooooo? Are you listening?” Skye snapped in my face. I moved my head back, swiping at her hand. “Don’t fucking do that.” She laughed at me, shrugging. “Sorry, Dean.”

I had yelled at her 3 times and she still hadn’t moved away from me. “Okay, seriously, What is wrong with you?”

Skye laughed. “Everything’s wrong with me!” Glad she admits it. “No, I get that. I mean, Why the hell are you so happy?”

“Well, Why wouldn’t I be?” Skye grinned. “Takes less muscles to smile than to frown, mister.” I sighed, turning back and walking away from her. I heard her footsteps following me and I turned to face her again. “I’m about to go get ready for a match, go bounce around with the divas or something.”

I didn’t stay to hear her answer to that, instead, I paced away from her into the locker room I shared with Seth and Roman, closing the door quickly.

“Fuck…I don’t think I wanna come out ever again.”

Skye’s POV.

I watched Dean walk off into his locker room, turning on my heels and walking back. Well, He wasn’t very nice at all…But, What do you expect? You’re in the WWE.

I hopped off, wandering the halls for someone new to talk to. My mind started to work again, Thinking of weird things like I always did. I wonder…What if we could see the color of our eyes? Like, If someone has brown eyes that everything they saw would be brown? Hm…I should tweet that!

I started to pull my cell phone out until I realized someone was standing over me. “Hm?” I glanced up, catching blonde hair and a bright blue shirt. I only knew one person who looked like this.

“Hello, Dolph.” I smiled softly. I figured I’d tread softly. Everybody backstage knew how AJ was with her boyfriends. And, Dolph was no exception. She was extremely protective over Dolph and got crazy if any other diva talked to him. AJ was my friend, but so was Kaitlyn at one point and look what happened with them.

“Hey, Skye.” He had a permanent smirk on his face. “Good job on your match. You kicked ass out there.” I shrugged, laughing. “Yeah, It’s my job.” I stuck my hands into the pockets of my stonewash skinnies.

Dolph stepped closer to her, leaning into my ear. “That’s not the only job I want you to do…”

My eyes widened, stepping backwards from him. “U-Uhm…” He laughed at me, winking. “Cutie.” He walked off.

I felt my cheeks heat up. What the hell was that for? Why the hell? Why me!?

“Argh…” I crossed my arms, stomping off. I still didn’t know what the fuck I was going…

Later On…

Dean’s POV.

The show was over and everyone was heading to the hotel. Everyone was staying at the same hotel, Like we always did.

I zipped up my duffle bag, walking out with Seth and Roman.

“You’re unusually quiet…Nothing to rant about today?” Roman said, causing me to look over at him.

“Nah…Well, sorta. Do any of you guys know a chick named…uh…” Her name slips my mind every time. “Skye? That’s her name…Yeah. Any of you guys know Skye?”

Seth raised his hand. “I knew her. We haven’t talked since we got hired here, we were cool in the indies.” He explained. Roman shook his head. “I know her…Not gonna deal with her. She’s fucking scary.”

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so. “I know! She was stalking me earlier, Just talking to me. I don’t even know why, She just hopped up and started talking.”

Seth laughed, putting his stuff into the trunk of his car. “Yup. That’s Skye. She just wants to make friends.” He explained, getting into the drivers seat. Roman got in passenger and I laid back in the back seat.

“I would love to be the chick’s friend if she wasn’t so damn upbeat about everything.” I mumbled, crossing my hands behind my head and closing my eyes for a minute.

I just wasn’t used to it, that’s all. I mean, I don’t have a lot of friends period. Much less, Friends like Skye…I mean, If WWE wanted to bring a psycho diva act, They should have given that to Skye instead of AJ. Because Skye is literally psycho. But, It’s all rumors. And I personally can’t fucking stand rumors. It’d be really shitty of me to judge Skye when I don’t know her.

Wait a minute, Since when do I give a shit about other people’s feelings? Wait, Why am I thinking about her in the first place? I don’t like her! …Do I? Wait, No! I don’t do relationships, I don’t do love in any kind of way! I grumbled, rubbing my temples. Whatever, Maybe I just need sleep.

x x x x x x x 

There's the first chapter for you guys! c: Oh, Goood, I feel like it was really short. Well, This is kinda rated PG-13 for language. I would imagine Dean curses a lot. Happy Independence Day, Americanos! <3 Have a lovely day, lovelies. I'll probably have a longer second chapter for you guys up today or tomorrow to make up for such a small beginning chapter D: I'm a procrastinator, I reeeally apologize. Vote and comment, I looooove feedback, guys! I may start setting limits for the next chapter. Like...3 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? I won't do it now, because the show's just getting on the road. But, Maybe around the third chapter? <3 Love you guise! c: