not a chapter, but...

Skye scrolled down her Twitter feed, humming absentmindedly to herself as she was sat comfortably next to Dean, His arm wrapped around her smaller frame. Herself, and the rest of The Shield were traveling to their next event which was in Colorado.

Being the joker that Skye was, she followed many Twitter pages and Tumblr blogs revolving around jokes and puns. She used them usually to lighten the mood, or even just to annoy some of her friends because she knew good and well most people didn’t like them.

She came across a specific pun while scrolling down on that caused her to stifle a laugh. Roman looked at the girl through the review mirror, raising an eyebrow for a second. She met his eyes, and giggled.

“Hey. Hey, Hey, Guys.” Skye started, trying her best to hold back a laugh. “What is it, Skye?” Dean replied, his eyes closed and his head rested against Skye’s small shoulder.

“Who was the least guilty American President?”

“I don’t know?” “Skye, I swear…” “Oh, God.”

“Lincoln. He was in a cent.” Skye grinned happily, putting her two thumbs up and doing a little jig, something she did when telling a pun.

The car all groaned, exasperated.

“I’m breaking up with you, Skye.” Dean said jokingly, removing his arm from around her and scooting away from the girl.

------

I figured that I should have given you guys some sort of something, considering I haven't updated in forever. <3 Merry Christmas, guys! Love you. c: