03 ; mysteriously intriguing

Chapter 3:

Mysteriously Intriguing

3rd Person POV

“So, I’m assuming that we’ll be taking your car?” Dean asked Skye, after saying goodbye to Seth and Roman. Skye shrugged. “Guess we are.”

She lead him over to her car, about to get into the drivers seat until Dean stopped her.

“Let me drive.” He said, smiling softly at her. Skye looked surprised for a bit, then laughed. “Oh, Look who’s being a gentleman.” She quipped, heading over to the passenger side. She had only assumed he was always an asshole, considering their first encounter wasn’t the most friendly.

Dean simply chuckled at her. “I’m not always an asshole, I can be nice when I want to be.”

He opened the car door, trying to force himself into the car. “Geez, You’re fucking small.” He mumbled, adjusting the seat back.

Skye stuck her tongue out in his direction. “I’m not, I’m 5’5”! It’s just you’re 6’4”.” She got into the car, putting on her seatbelt. Dean chuckled, reaching his hand out. “Keys?”

Skye dug in her pocket, placing them in his hand. “So, Where exactly are we going?” Dean started the car, shrugging his shoulders. “Any place that’s open, I guess.”

The show ended at 10, obviously, but people didn’t start leaving until about 11:30. Usually after RAW, The superstars and divas like to hang out with the fans until it’s time for them to go. Skye didn’t leave the building until about 12 anyways.

They drove around for a bit, finding an empty 24-hour Wendy’s. “Guess this’ll do. I want a Frosty.” Skye smiled. Dean chuckled, parking the car. They both got out, and walked into the store.

Dean’s POV.

After ordering our food, we sat at a booth near the window. Skye was silent for a second, staring out at the sudden hard rain that had started outside.

“So, That whole thing with AJ?” I asked. Skye sighed, shaking her head.

“I don’t get it. Why would she even assume that I’d even want Dolph.” My heart stopped. Would she have wanted Dolph? Was Dolph interested in her?

 “Does Dolph like you, or something?” I asked quietly, eating a fry. Skye shrugged. “He might. I mean, He flirted with me once.”  

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t pissed now. I balled up one of my fists, growling a bit. I shouldn’t be this angry, We aren’t together! But, Dolph? Hell no!

“You okay over there, Dean?” I heard Skye interrupt my thoughts. “Your face is red.”

Maybe I had gotten a little angrier than I had realized. I sighed heavily, letting my fist go. “Yeah…I’m fine.” I mumble. Dolph’s gonna fucking get his teeth punched down his throat, if I catch him with Skye. I don’t care if we’re together or not, She’s mine.

“Anything else we gonna talk about?” Skye smiled softly at me, drinking down the last of her vanilla Frosty.

I tapped my fingers on the table, thinking a bit. “Well. Let’s play a game.” I adjusted in my seat. “You tell me something about yourself, I’ll tell you something about myself.”

Skye clapped her hands, jumping up and down in her seat, causing me to laugh. Goodness, This girl. Nice to see her jovial mood return.

“Okay, but, I warn you. 1. I talk a lot. And 2. I’m a quite confusing person!” Skye said with a grin. I scoffed. “Yeah, no kidding…” Skye smacked her lips before pushing me. “You’re mean, Dean Ambrose.” She said, with a fake pout.