05 ; moving in reverse

Chapter 5:

Moving in Reverse

Skye stood at gorilla position, waiting for her queue to come out to the ring. Tonight, on Monday Night RAW, Her feud with AJ Lee was going to end.

After a 2 month long back and forth with the small psychotic diva, the creative directors decided it’d be best to end the feud. What with new divas coming in from NXT, and a few changes with the divas already there, things needed to change.

She sang lightly to herself, “With the lights out, it’s less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us.” The stagehand gave her the thumbs up as her new theme song, Pirate Bay by Savant played, a mixture of Chiptune and Dubstep filling the Seattle arena. Taking a mouthful of orange pixie stick, she burst out from the curtains with her typical bright smile and happy attitude.

“Woo!!!” She yelled out, thrashing along with her fans to the hard beat of the music, something that she had grown accustomed to. AJ waited in the ring, sat on the ropes with a look of annoyance on her face. Skye smirked at her, deciding to imitate the girl and skip around the ring, which only made AJ even more annoyed with her.

“Stop playing around and get in the ring!!!!” AJ screamed at her as Skye’s theme eventually died down. She laughed, jumping up onto the apron and getting into the ring. “Alright, alright.” The referee rang the bell and the match started. Skye held her fists up, and the match began.

Suki stood backstage along with Naomi and Cameron, watching the match. “Go, Skye!!” She cheered. Naomi laughed as Cameron cheered on with her. “Whoop her ass, girl!” So much had happened during the 6 months for both Skye Blackwood and Suki Ocean.

While Skye dealt with her feud with AJ, Suki had, in those months, gotten hired by WWE to be on Total Divas Season 2, replacing Jo Jo. Although Skye was against having her friend on the show, She was supportive nonetheless. Suki promised her that she’d continue to train in NXT, and not let the glamorous life get to her, and Skye could only hope.

Skye had been out on several dates with Dean, and were so close to becoming a thing. That is, until Skye’s past caught up with her.

“Uh…Skye?” Dean walked up to the short, multi-colored haired woman who was chattering happily with Suki about something. Skye turned and faced the taller man. “Oh, hey, Dean!” Suki decided to leave the couple along, bouncing off to do something else.

“What’s up?”

Dean simply pulled out his phone, showing her an old picture of her and Seth, deep in a lip lock. Skye’s happy face slowly retreated, and her heart began pounding in her chest. “What the hell is this?” He tossed the phone to her. She scrambled to catch it, analyzing the picture as the memories of that night flooded in. “I..uh…”

“Why the fuck would you not tell me about this, hm?” Dean stepped towards her. “We’ve been going out on dates for, what, 3 weeks now? When were you gonna tell me you fucked my best friend?”

“I didn’t fuck him!” Skye went to defend herself. “It was just a kiss, I promise!” “No, It wasn’t’, you’re fucking lying! Seth told me!” Skye sighed, running her fingers through her hair. “Dean, listen to me, I was go—“ “Save it.” He turned on his heels, stalking away from her. Skye remained persistent, following after him. “Please, listen to me, I was gonna tell you but everything was going so well between us, I didn’t want to ruin it!”

“Well, It’s fucking ruined now, isn’t it?!” Dean turned around to her, suddenly snapping. “I would have much rather you told me this way before this!” He gestured to the both of them. Skye was speechless, feeling the all too familiar lump in her throat for. “I’m r-really sorry…” Dean stared at her for a second, watching her cry. “I’m sure you are.” His voice cracked and he silently cursed himself for it.

Fast forward, Dean’s refused to talk to Skye at all about it, or even Seth for that matter. That’s when the cracks in The Shield began to form. Seth tried explaining it to Dean about how it happened ages ago and that he was way over Skye, but to no avail. Dean grew to hate Seth and Skye. He grew to hate…everything. He’d been living in a constant slum ever since then, and he’d be lying if he said he didn’t miss Skye. He wished that it didn’t happen. And that if it did, He didn’t have to find out about it the way he did. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, He was in love with Skye. And the heartbreak that followed was devastating.

Skye limped backstage after the match, holding her back. “Maybe I shouldn’t have taken that bump…” She mumbled aloud as she approached Suki, Naomi and Cameron. “That was a great match, girl!” Naomi called out, pulling her into a side hug. Skye forced a smile through pain, nodding. “Yeah, thanks. I need some aspirin though.” She laughed, half-serious and half-joking.

The laughs faded away as The Shield passed by the group of divas. Dean glanced over at Skye, almost immediately looking away upon locking eyes. Skye looked down, rubbing the back of her neck. Suki frowned, looking back between Dean and Skye. “This is really bad, Skye-chan.” She spoke after the group of three men eventually passed by. “It is. You two can’t be angry at each other for this long, It’s been like forever.” Naomi said.

Skye forced another smile, shaking her head. “Nah, It’s…It’s okay. I fucked it up, and I’m paying for it.” “Girl, Stop bein’ so damn dramatic all the time.” Cameron waved her hand. “I’m sure if you talk to him about it, you can get him back. I mean, He liked you a lot, right?”

Skye sighed heavily, sitting down on top of a crate. “Yeah…He did.”

Dean managed to catch another glance back at Skye, before sighing. “Goddamn it.” Roman looked at his distressed friend. “Dean, c’mon, if you like her that much, you can’t just forgive her?”  Seth opened his mouth to add to the conversation, before deciding it’d be best to keep it shut. Dean remained silent as well, mind too deep in thought to even respond. “We got a match to worry about.”

Ayeeee! Guess who’s back!

Alright, so, here’s the deal guys. I watched RAW this Monday, It was fucking amazing and it gave me the juice to get up and writing this again. Now, instead of just giving you guys another update (which would honestly would have made me hesitate even more), I decided to just start up fast forward 6 months.

Now, I’m gonna give you guys the quick rundown of what happened during those 6 months.

That date between Dean, Sami, Suki and Skye? That’s what started Dean on asking Skye out more. They went out, probably 8 or 9 times after that, and Dean was going to ask her to be his girlfriend and all but he was given the picture by an unknown source. That will remain a mystery, muahahaha.

He brought it up to Seth, and Seth told the truth that the two used to date back in the indies. Dean was angry, and he yelled at the both of them, as stated in the chapter. I decided to let that play in with this thing going on with The Shield lately and it seems to be brewing between Seth and Dean, so there ya go.

Now, What’s been going on with Suki you may ask? She was given a tryout match against their best NXT diva, Paige (that’s personal preference guys. I love Paige okay.) and she won the match and Triple H thought that’d she’d be a nice addition to Total Divas since Jo Jo left and decided to train instead of getting the fame by the show. As you guys know, They also added Summer Rae so eeee. I’ll probably be watching season 2 as well!!

Now, With Suki and Sami, Let’s just say that he’s tapped that. I’ll probably give you guys the rated ‘M’ version of that night between them. But for now, That’s all I’m gonna tell you guys because anything else would be spoilers for the rest of the story!

Comment, and do all of that good shit. Love you guys! uwu.