02; unscripted

Chapter Two:

Unscripted

Dean’s POV.

I awoke in the middle of the night. I thought all I needed was sleep, but, apparently that wasn’t the case.  Skye had invaded my dreams, in a major way. And, I don’t usually dream at all, which is what makes this weird. Much less about some chick I barely know.

I climbed out of bed, running my fingers through my damp hair. I looked down, catching a rather large tent in my basketball shorts. Okay, seriously, what the fuck?! This has never happened!! I barely know Skye, yet, she’s just invaded my brain and made herself home there. Fucking bitch.

I decided to just take a cold shower and try to fall asleep again. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower to its coldest setting, I stripped and got in. Half of me wonders if Skye thinks about me the way I think about her…Not possible. She seemed way too innocent to understand love, honestly. Which is adorable…God, She’s so cute. This was a first for me, considering I’d usually go for the sluts. Any kind of girl that seemed would be a good fuck for me. Skye was different, though. I liked different. I like it a lot.

At SmackDown that Friday…

3rd Person’s POC.

Skye arrived at the show a little later than she was supposed to. But, Luckily, Her match wasn’t until before the main event of the night. She snuck into the building, looking around and making sure that nobody sees her walking in late. Until she ran face first into someone, this time falling back on her butt.

“You have a real knack for that.” Skye recognized that voice by now, looking up and seeing Dean. This time, he was accompanied by Seth and Roman.

She smiled, helping herself back up, she shrugged. “I know.”

“Looks like somebody came late~” Seth teased.

Skye put a finger to her full lips, telling him to shush. “I know, I know! I don’t need Hunter on my ass about being late.” Seth simply laughed at the girl. Skye turned her attention to the third member of The Shield, in which she hadn’t formally met yet. “Hello! I’m Skye!”

Roman knew who she was, despite what he thought, Being mean wasn’t in his nature. Well, Not in his off-screen nature. “Hi.” Was all he said. Skye scrunched her face up for a second, before smiling brightly at him. There was an awkward silence, until Seth interrupted that.

“So, Why were you late anyways?” He asked, shifting his weight onto the other leg.

“Oh, I was catching up on My Little Pony.” She stated, her usual innocently bright smile still plastered on her face. Dean and Seth both burst into hysterics. Even Roman had to chuckle a little.

Skye stuck her tongue out at them. “Oh, Shut up and stop judging me.” She giggled. Seth held his stomach, Almost unable to breathe. “You watch My Little Pony?!” Dean gasped, still laughing. “How old are you, 8?!”

Skye giggled, rolling her eyes. “Look, I have a match to go get ready for. Call me when you’re done making fun of me.” She waved goodbye to the three, adjusting her purple duffle bag and hopping off to the Women’s Locker Room.

Dean and Seth’s laughter eventually subsided, and the three continued their walk to their secluded area, about to get ready to shoot a promo. “You know, She doesn’t seem as crazy as everyone says she is.” Roman said. Dean shrugged. “Yeah, I suppose so…”