meet skye blackwood!<3

Name: Skye Yesenia Blackwood

Nicknames: Skye-chan, Happy Princess, Genki Girl

Hair: Down to her shoulders and blonde. Currently, She has pink, green, blue and purple high lights in it. She’ll randomly change the colors, according to occasion or just her feelings.

Eyes: Bright Hazel (sometimes changes to Green)

Tattoos: She has a sleeve of gaming related tattoos. Pacman, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Kingdom Hearts, and her favorite out of all of them, Minecraft.

Piercings: Ear piercings (She has 2 on each ear), Angel bites

Date of Birth: June 11th

Gender: Female

Height:  5’7”

Weight:  140 lbs

Ethnicity: Greek-American

Family: (Mom) Sam Clemens (deceased)

(Dad) Christopher Blackwood (incarcerated)

(Older Brother) Scott Blackwood

Marital Status: Single

Boyfriend: No

Hometown: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Resides: Tampa, Florida

Personality:  On-screen, Skye is a major jokester. Pranks, puns, all of the above is her forte. She was called WWE’s Sunshine Princess for a reason. Some of the superstars and divas have said that when Skye walks into a room, It’s like the sun coming in. She walks around constantly with a smile plastered on her face…In fact, She doesn’t walk much. She kind of hops around backstage. Although Skye’s like this, She shows a different side in the ring. Hence her nickname, the Double-Sided Diva. Once she enters between those ropes, ‘Yesenia’ comes out. Yesenia is her other side, her evil side. Her psychopathic side, Who shows no remorse for anyone else and enjoys bringing pain to others. Because of this, and the fans unable to figure out if they like her or not, She’s deemed a ‘Tweener.

Off-screen, Her demeanor isn’t any different. It’s said that the ones who have been hurt the most, are the brightest and the happiest. Which is true. Skye came from a very poor family, mixed with substance and family abuse. Her father was very abusive towards her and her mother and caused the death of Skye’s mother by forcing her to drink bleach. Her dad is in jail for that, luckily. She’s even had some personal issues with schizophrenia and anger management. Despite all of this, which baffles others, She still manages to stay optimistic about everything in life. The roster says that she’s a great girl to come to for advice and is a girl to party with. Even though, She’s like CM Punk in the sense of hating drugs and alcohol. She does throw amazing parties, though.

Occupation:  Professional Wrestler

Promotion: World Wrestling Entertainment

Former Promotion(s): ROH, CZW, ECW, TNA (briefly)

Persuasion: ‘Tweener

Style: Brawler, Submission

Billed From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Gimmick: WWE’s Sunshine Princess

Current Ring Name: Skye Blackwood

Past Ring Name(s): Skye, Genki Girl

WWE Nicknames: Sunshine, Sunshine Princess, Happy Princess, Double-Sided Diva, WWE’s Pun Princess

WWE Debut: Early 2013 (Janurary)

Current Entrance Theme: A Happy Death – Hatsune Miku (instrumental)

Past Entrance Theme(s):  Onedari 44 – Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (in ROH and CZW)

Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding (in ECW)

Current Ring Attire: A half shirt halter top with a frilly skirt, knee high socks (or fishnet stockings, it changes) and wrestling boots. The colors of the top, skirt, and socks may differentiate between Pink/Black/Blue, Green/White/Purple, Red/Orange/Yellow, and any other color mixtures she wants.

Past Ring Attire:  Her ring attire has always been the same, Her top sometimes intervals between a simple black or white beater, or whatever she feels like wearing.

Finishing Moves:

·         Black Out (Straight jacket into a double knee back breaker)

·         Skye-Slam (Delayed verticle suplex powerslam, adopted from Goldberg)

Signature Moves:

·         Scissors Kick

·         Butterfly slam

·         Death star submission

·         Texas cloverleaf

·         Surfboard

·         Spinning back fist

·         Thesz press, followed by mounted slaps

·         Uppercuts

Career Highlights:

·         She’s petitioning for WWE to bring back their Women’s Tag-Team Championships.

·         She has a YouTube channel (user: skyeisthelimit) in which she uses for dance covers, funny videos and other things.

·         She was in TNA for about a week, but was released from contract. They deemed her “mentally unfit” to wrestle there. Around that time, She was dealing with schizophrenia and she went into treatment for that.

·         During her time in the indies, She was known as a player in Hardcore things for women. She was involved in a lot of bloody matches, with lots of barbed wire and steel chairs.