Chapter five: Getting Ready❤️

Your POV

I looked at Hanji as she laid her head in the soft sofa. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. In a few minutes I heard her snoring. I couldn't help but giggle.

I cleaned up quickly and quietly not making a sound. I carried the tray with the empty rice porridge bowl.

I left the glass of water in case she get thirsty. I closed the door stealing one glance at her before fully closing it. I sigh and started heading back to the kitchen.

I opened the door and put everything in the sink. I open the tap letting some water out and started washing everything. Next I dried them using a fresh towel and put hem back to where they belonged.

I exit he kitchen yawning. ' what I tired some day!'I thought. I knocked on Levi's door. Before he could say anything I opened it with out warning and started heading to his room (his office is attached to his room! Sorry if I didn't clear this up with you guys!)

"Oi! Don't just barge in like that!" I heard him yelled. I plopped on his soft bed. I heard his footsteps.

"Oi! What are you doing?" He said. I looked at him as he stood by the door way.

"I'm so tired!" I groaned. He made his way towards me and laid beside me as well.  He pulled me closer to him and Hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"In an hour it's time for our date" he said.

"I know I should probably get ready" I said lightly pushing him off.

"Just 5 mins..." He said hugging me more tightly. I giggled and closed my eyes, feeling his warmth made me tingly inside. I looked at him and pecked his lips. He looked at me and smiled.