Chapter twenty one: The Day Of Petra's Wedding.

Your POV

I stood in front of the chapel looking at it amazed. The sun that settles in the blue morning sky with thick clouds that  hang with different shapes and sizes in the horizon. It was another beautiful day yet it's very important. I looked at  the big double doors that stood In front of me.

I gasp from the sudden sound of the church's tower bell that almost seemed to shook the ground from its loud banging. Yet it gives us a warning that the ceremony is about to start.

I took Levi's hand as he looked at the church as well smiling slightly. We entered the church hand in hand as guest greeted us. From the corner I saw Erwin with his black tuxedo and his hair same as usual yet the tuxedo makes him look royal like, beside him was hanji wearing her red gown and her hair tied up in a loose bun that hang her curled hair.

She waved at me with one of her beautiful smiles. Mike was in a grey tuxedo with his hair slicked back. He was talking to a unknown lady beside him.

Eren was with Mikasa and Armin. Both boys have black tuxedos on and mikasa in her black mini dress. Jean and Marco were both wearing matching tuxedos.( ehem I meant to actually say matching couple tuxedos but lol 😂)

Yamir and Christa were both wearing mini dresses yamir with a purple mini dress and christa with a yellow one that matches her blonde hair perfectly. I looked at my dress. It was my favourite (f/c) long dress. A cute little bow that hang at the back makes it more feminine and a little tight that makes it see my beautiful curves.

Levi was wearing a white tuxedo and his hair slicked back. I looked at him lovingly. 'Someday will get married too....' I smiled dreamily as I looked at the diamond ring once more before sitting down beside mikasa and separating myself from Levi to go in the girls section.