Chapter twenty two: The Ceremony Begins...

Your POV

And just like that the ceremony began. The groom waited for his beloved bride as she made her way gracefully. Her long white pearly coloured dress that stands out.It was just perfect.

When the bride made her way to the aisle she took her husbands hand. They look at each other lovingly as the Priest told them to say there vows.   

Time skip brought to you by~ lol I don't know just imagine something ok? 😂✌🏻️~

"Agh! Why do I have to wear a dress? Can't I wear a suit like them?!" Ymir complained.

The wedding ended and we are now heading to the reception room where the groom and the bride thank there guests.

"Sorry Ymir but you just have to" Hanji  said laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny!!" Ymir yelled at hanji in her chibi form wiggling her hands in the air like a kid. We laughed and sweat dropped.

"But that dress looks really good on you!" I said.

"Really?" Ymir said smiling a little bit.

"Right Christa?" I said nudging her playfully.

Christa only looked at me and blushed and nod her head cutely.

"But I bet I look more better- wait no change that to 'handsome' in a suit!" Ymir shouted joyfully an dwindled at us. We only sweat dropped, except for Christa who is red as a tomato.

"Ok Ymir that's it your being paranoid.." Hanji said drugging ymir by the collar of her dress and went inside the venue room. We followed laughing.