Chapter fifteen: Town Adventures..

Your POV

I looked around the busy town, looking in every stall of well of course you know food. I dragged the annoyed grumpy short Levi and took him to the stall where cute jewellery's hang. I looked at them with dazzling eyes.

"Tch (y/n) you know we went here for the gowns not jewelry.." Levi said annoyed. I looked at him and pouted then started heading to the small boutique shop right across.

As we entered we were welcomed by the sound of a tiny bell that hang at the top of the entering door. I looked around me amazed.

"Wow! Levi look at that pink dress it's so pretty!" I said clinging into him excitedly. He looked at me annoyed but smiled afterwards.

"Oh look! I think this might fit you Levi!" I said as I grabbed a white formal shirt and black pants.  He looked at it and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm ok maybe not this one.." I said putting it back to the rack. (Hey that rhymes 😂)

Time skip~

"Aww we didn't get to buy anything..." I said as I stretched from the seat. I looked outside as the carriage moves ever so slowly. 

Tiredly I laid my head on Levi's shoulders. I felt him lift his head up to look at me. He slightly moved his shoulders down and wrapped his left arm around my shoulders.  

"I'm really tired.." I said closing my eyes.

"I know me too.." He said. I felt him inch closer and kissed my head. I blushed and smiled warmly as I slowly drift to sleep.