Chapter twenty five: Weird Atmosphere/Operation Suceeded!

Your POV

I looked at them back and forth. After carefully observing them I looked at Levi. We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

In front of us Hanji and Erwin were so far apart that both of them sat in the corners of the table. There bodies were turned away and both of them had blushing faces.

"What do you think happened?" I whispered to him.

" I don't know... Maybe they got In a fight?" He answered back.

"I don't think so... Maybe they confessed there feelings to each other?" I replied.

"Maybe..." He replied back. We both crossed our arms and looked at them.

"So... What happened?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"W-what?" They both said stuttering. They looked at each other and turned away quickly. Me and Levi raised our eyebrows confused.

"Umm ok so about the wedding." I said changing the subject. They both nod.

"It's going to be in three months..." I said. They both nod.

"Are you guys ok with reception room and all.." I said. They both nod.

"WILL YOU STOP NODDING AND GIVE ME ANSWER!!" I shouted at them. The both looked at me terrified. They only nod... Again.

"Ugh! You know what? if you guys are not ready to listen then fine.... But first fix your problems ok?" I said angrily and taking Levi's hand dragging him out of the hall. Once we were out I let go of Levi's hand.

"Operation number 1! Succeed!" I said happily. Levi only gave me a thumbs up.

'Well you see weren't really trying to tell them about the wedding... We're trying to get them together!!! I mean obviously they like each other so we have to do something about it.' I thought.

"Ok what's plan number two?" Levi asked.

"Haha you'll see later..." I said laughing like a mad scientist. I started walking and Levi stood there with a sweat dropped. He quickly followed behind me afraid I might do something to him.