Chapter eleven: (Y/n)'s Sick Operation

Your POV

I put down the tray of medicine and rice porridge on Erwin's table. I walked to him and checked his forehead.

"I can't believe are strong commander king eyebrows is sick!" I joked. He looked at me with a dark aura around him.

"Eh... Ah.... Ok here is your rice porridge and medicine" I sweat dropped. He stood up and grab the rice porridge and ate it. I looked at him.

"I hate it when it's sick season..." I said sitting at the small chair right In front of him.  He only looked at me and nodded.

"I'm done..." He said sniffling.

"That fast?" I laughed.

He smiled and put down the bowl of empty soup. As he did he almost accidentally knocked out the glass of water in the tray earning a few drops of water in the tray. I laughed at his shocked reaction.

"Well I'm gonna leave you to rest... Just knocked at my door of you need anything" I said blowing him a kiss which he catch playfully.

I closed his door and head to the kitchen cleaning up the dishes.  I hummed a tune as I dried the dishes with a clean towel.

"(Y/n)!!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked at her smiling.

"Petra!" I beamed.

_____________________

So sorry everyone for not updating! It's just that I've been really busy with school lately since I am having a midterms exam  which is coming up in 2 weeks and I'm nervous!😁😖😂🤗 wish me luck!👌🏻😖😖📚📚👎